[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

14 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

@harpwner have you considered also making chemical weapons? Im not very knowledgeable on particle affects for mods but a weapon like a scud that when it explodes produces a yellow cloud rather than a black/gray one would be interesting

I love the smell of Mustard Gas in the morning. Cough! Cough, Wheeze! Help! Help me I'm dyinbv fdvxx 

2 minutes ago, Andem said:

I love the smell of Mustard Gas in the morning. Cough! Cough, Wheeze! Help! Help me I'm dyinbv fdvxx 

Im in a face book group that does military battles and what not and chemical weapons have been used a bit more so something like this would be interesting

15 minutes ago, Brainpop14 said:

You should make real life nuclear warheads that we can put on top of ICBMs. And don't make them fire just have an arm function that will make them have the huge explosion upon any hard impact. Just like a real ICBM.

I second that, if you could make something like that.

I need to apologize once again for my absence. I have gained a surprising social life and school has a grip along with college apps on my life so things have been busy for me. What free time I've had I've been spending on World of Tanks and upholding my YouTube channel where possible.

I have been periodically looking at posts but always at poor times to reply so sorry for the lack of them... I want to once again thank those on these pages helping other users in my absence.

I will be back of course, I love developing and testing with this mod, the issues of school and my particular game addiction at this moment won't last forever so don't consider this dead!

15 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

Also, I need help. How does the GPS tracking work?

You need camera, open it, select place that you want to bomb (with keys), open in BDArmory tab modules and select gps, press the coordinates that you want to bomb.

I have a problem. Been using this mod for awhile, but not so much on 113. I've lately started trying to use it again, only to come into an interesting problem: I do not get ANY nuclear explosions from ANY of the weapons. I do not know if it is a problem with a mod conflict or a problem with the mod itself. Any help would be great!

5 hours ago, JediRangerkendor said:

I have a problem. Been using this mod for awhile, but not so much on 113. I've lately started trying to use it again, only to come into an interesting problem: I do not get ANY nuclear explosions from ANY of the weapons. I do not know if it is a problem with a mod conflict or a problem with the mod itself. Any help would be great!

it should have to do with a file missing(it happens when you transfer the north kerbin dynamics folder over to the gamedata, or when you download it, your anti virus tends blocks that file), to see if its a missing file, open to the nkd file, and go to the plugins folder, i should have 1 file called NorthKerbinMod.dll, and if that's missing try re-downloading nkd and check the same folder to make sure its still in that folder before and after you transfer it to the gamedata folder

3 hours ago, acerarity said:

it should have to do with a file missing(it happens when you transfer the north kerbin dynamics folder over to the gamedata, or when you download it, your anti virus tends blocks that file), to see if its a missing file, open to the nkd file, and go to the plugins folder, i should have 1 file called NorthKerbinMod.dll, and if that's missing try re-downloading nkd and check the same folder to make sure its still in that folder before and after you transfer it to the gamedata folder

I have indeed  checked this, and re-downloaded NKD. Yes both had the .dll, but i am convinced they are the problem. Is it possible to use the .dll from a version that worked with the current one?

10 hours ago, JediRangerkendor said:

I have indeed  checked this, and re-downloaded NKD. Yes both had the .dll, but i am convinced they are the problem. Is it possible to use the .dll from a version that worked with the current one?

it might, i hoped on the ksp last night after i re-downloaded nkd to see if i had your problem, but everything worked fine, even addons for this addon that add other nuked worked fine. its worth a try to see if that fixes it, i don't have much experience with that problem so i cant tell you for sure(it could also have to do with conflicting mods, try getting rid of all your other mods but module manager, nkd and bdarmory, and if the xplosion effects work slowly add your mods back one by one until they dont [i know it will take awhile but if you want the nkd explosion effects that bad you might just have to]) i have had this problem, but it was just the .dll file was missing

11 hours ago, JediRangerkendor said:

Did you put North Kerbin Dynamics folder under GameData or under GameData\BDArmory?

It won't work perfectly if you did the latter one

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.