Space Shuttle Pack Addons page

Mike-NZ

What would you like to see cometed first?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see cometed first?

• Space shuttle and related core components for stock ksp
    • Realism overhaul and FAR compatibility
    • Shuttle payloads
    • Real life vehicles
    • X craft and prototype/future/canceled ideas

ok it will have to wait, I have bigger things to work on atm. if you want to modify the cfg for a better value I will be happy to change it later- - - Updated - - -this is a craft file? what about the object/s I don't have, it wont load?
It is a craft file, what errors do you get when it doesn't load? I couldn't figure out how to assemble the IUS,I used the carrier that said IUS.

ok I made a 'drive' engine.

so you have your normal one running on lfo and another unit you install into the ship with a thrust transform with super high isp and thrust, runs on magic xenon gas for now

you can switch between engines.

screenshots in a minute

Mike - Love what you did here. As the board's resident Farscape expert (if I may be so bold) I had a quick recommendation. In the show, they actually covered this bit of info.

Crichton's module is designed for high-speed gravity assist (slingshot) tests in Earth orbit.

Later, after he's encountered Moya, he adapts some of her parts to equip Farscape for long-range flight

kIhKh9b.png

The gold pieces on the sides of the nose and at the rear match Moya's gold components.

Not asking you to redo anything, just putting this as an FYI.

Note: image is from the Orbiter mod. Had a hard time finding a good screenshot from the show online. Still, it's an accurate read.

Mike, I think you might consider making that Saturn stuff into a pack of their own! They are just too cool to leave as a part of one pack... Just my fifty cents...

Dev thread for Eyes Turned Skywards (Saturn stuff) being made tomorrow!

So, I played around with the values, and I fixed the lift issues, but I made a new one.- It's the bug where you can click a part, but it doesn't show that you clicked it, and you can't move it once you've clicked it. Any way to fix that?

if the CFG has errors it will do that. press alt+F12 then go to debug. if its streaming red you have errors.

could me control surface fault, like name does not match mesh or there is no control surface on the part.

send through any fixes and I can figure out what you are trying to get by looking through changes

- - - Updated - - -

It is a craft file, what errors do you get when it doesn't load? I couldn't figure out how to assemble the IUS,I used the carrier that said IUS.

I have not tried it yet. but if the save file includes a part that I don't have in my game it wont load. it is a new part isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Mike - Love what you did here. As the board's resident Farscape expert (if I may be so bold) I had a quick recommendation. In the show, they actually covered this bit of info.

Crichton's module is designed for high-speed gravity assist (slingshot) tests in Earth orbit.

Later, after he's encountered Moya, he adapts some of her parts to equip Farscape for long-range flight

http://i.imgur.com/kIhKh9b.png

The gold pieces on the sides of the nose and at the rear match Moya's gold components.

Not asking you to redo anything, just putting this as an FYI.

Note: image is from the Orbiter mod. Had a hard time finding a good screenshot from the show online. Still, it's an accurate read.

im no expert lol. what I can do is model these parts in, and so when you add it to the ship, it gives you that upgrade. would that make sense?looks easy to do

- - - Updated - - -

also PM me if you want to make a pack or even HOST the farscape mod on your own page or something. you can have me make or modify things or educate me on the matter

Well the modeller of those models and the creator of ETS is on the forum.

I apologies for any offence, this person definitely did a lot of work on that page and will receive full credit for doing so.

I am doing what I can with what I have, to make it best simulate the vision proposed, and to make it work in KSP itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the X-1 configured for RO?

not yet but it can be

I apologies for any offence, this person definitely did a lot of work on that page and will receive full credit for doing so.

I am doing what I can with what I have, to make it best simulate the vision proposed, and to make it work in KSP itself.

- - - Updated - - -

not yet but it can be

Have to agree with Mike there. The plan was always to give credit to the original creators of these models and ETS in general. And whether the models are high quality or not, any 3d model needs a lot of work to bring into the game scene :)

main issue being lack of models to match the picture.

and just extra detailing

like this.

uW1Blzj.png

- - - Updated - - -

Have to agree with Mike there. The plan was always to give credit to the original creators of these models and ETS in general. And whether the models are high quality or not, any 3d model needs a lot of work to bring into the game scene :)

so the Saturn and Apollo things are ready (mostly)if you want to put them in your game for tests Budgie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.