Officer, I Can Explain!

BlueSubstance

It's a science experiment I'm setting up to investigate how people react to being presented with buttons.

You are pulled over on the highway. In the backseat are a glowing green vial, a flamethrower, and a Flat-Earth map.

Edited by cubinator

"Officer, I am just innocently chatting on this online forum in a discussion about what you would do if you were pulled over, and I'm also calling more cops to arrest YOU for destroying part of my house and parking your car in the rubble so that you could pull me over inside my house."

You are pulled over near the ISS with a large Nuclear-Powered rocket with enough Delta-V to deorbit a Space Station, a book about how the Moon landings were faked, and a Computer displaying a online conversation between you and a Conspiracy theorist about how those stupid Government-Controlled NASA, ESA, And Roscosmos noobs are gonna get rekt.

Edited by DolphinDude3

I'm actually a double agent! This is a sting operation! I'm working with you! Oh, the nuclear-powered rocket? Erm, it's not nuclear powered... Here, take a look at it. I'll give you your privacy. Look, this super-heavy door is to give you all the privacy you need!

You are pulled over in an airliner with a key labeled "Cockpit," a smartphone, and a book titled "How To Fly A Plane."

Oh no big deal here officer! I was making measurements of the weeds out here, and bundling them to make my mothers famous garden weed bread!

You have been pulled over by a naval destroyer. You have a set of C4 charges, a grappling hook, and an M4.

Officer, I was just helping to deal with a invasive species of shrimp in this area, the C4 is to destroy the rocks they live under, the grappling hook is to get back onto my boat, and the M4 is for incase I am attacked by the local wildlife, the fact that I'm near a Destroyer is just a coincidence!

You have been pulled over in front of your PC, You are wearing a Winter Hat, have a Cell Phone, and are looking at a monitor displaying a conversation about what you would do if pulled over by the Police in various situations.

What are you doing in my house? Hey, check out this cool block of tungsten I just got today in the mail! Feel how heavy it is! Isn't that weird?

You are pulled over on the wrong side of the road in a Delorean going 88 mph. In the backseat are a lightsaber, a futuristic VR headset, and Mr. Square* (in a special container so that he is protected from the 3-dimensional reality he has been transported to and does not lose all his 2-dimensional blood and die instantly).

*extra nerd points to anyone who recognizes the Flatland reference here

Um Officer I was going back in time to well prevent the assassination of JFK. And to prevent Hitler's Birth Also Officer when star wars comes out Darth Vader is Luke's father. Oh the items they are from the Future!

You were pulled over for a "DUI" in the trunk you have bombs lots of them, Hospital grade opiates, and NSA Classified Documents on "How To Break into Fort Knox"

You are right outside Fort Knox

Fort Knox holds a LOT of Gold 

Officer, jeb went drunk and keep punching people in the pub. I brought him back and duct taped him to prevent any more misshapps.

You are pullover with Jeb bill and val outside a restaurant where you parked your car.

Edited by Joshwoo69
Added stuff

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.