Officer, I Can Explain!

BlueSubstance

A police officer has pulled you over.

In the back seat are three items, which the previous person to you has listed.

(Also mention the persons location)

Convince the officer that you are not up to any dastardly deeds.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Example:

User 1:

In your backseat are the following items:

A water gun,

A big, empty potato bag,

and a creepy mask.

You are driving next to an bank and are half-naked.

User 2:

Don't worry officer, these are just... movie props!

You have a donkey, three potatos and a portal gun. You are driving next to an airport.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here is the first list.

*A bomb

*A unconscious taxi-driver

*And duct tape.

You are driving near a shopping mall, dressed in a cabbage custume.

Simple. It's a shortcut to the KSC. Jeb needs to get to work in the morning, and he doesn't have time to wait till he revives and then drive all the way over.

Much more suspicious is what a police officer is doing pulling people over in the middle of the wilderness o_O

You are pulled over in a university parking lot wearing a Bane mask. Inside your car is a 50-gallon bag of packing peanuts, two umbrellas, and a roll of sheet metal engraved with the phrase "Witness Me!"

I am on my way to the zoo to lure an elephant with severe gastrointestinal problems into a makeshift shelter to seperate him from the others.

You are pulled over next to a cemetary. Inside your car are five lightbulbs, six bags of sand and ten nails.

I am here to help one of the residents convert their gas lighting system to a modern electric one.

You are stopped near a antique store. In the back seat is a can of spinach, a magawatt laser with a power source, and a book entitled "Witchcraft: A beginner's guide."

What? I was about to condemn this atrocious spinach to the underworld! Oh, the laser? That's for the special effects!

You are pulled over next to a preschool playground. In the back you have a beach ball, twenty-thousand sheets of blank printer paper, and a copy of Herman Melville's The Whale.

Don't worry, i'm just delivering these sheets of paper to this school while reading an amazing novel. What? No! Don't give me a ticket! I AM PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD! *escapes*

You have two masked robbers, a lot of stolen cash and a gun pointed at your head. You are driving next to a recently robbed bank.

Oh, hello, officer! Isn't it a lovely day to wear costumes? Unfortunately, I forgot mine at home, so only my friends here get to wear theirs. Is something wrong, sir? Oh, that is not a real gun, we're just playing.

You have a large bottle of hydrofluoric acid, a cow's skeleton and 37.4 kilograms of glitter (not in a container).

I'm just on my way down to lab, where I work, with science things, like acid, and skeletons, and did I mention we were going to have an arts and crafts day today?

You are pulled over near the North-Korean border with 43 kilos of uranium-235.

Well, officer, as you can see, I only have a few pieces of paper with a few words written on them here. No need to pull me over, is there?

On your back seat, there are a bottle of water (empty), several pieces of wrapping paper (torn) and a mysterious box with a blinking red light that makes ticking noises. You are located near a facility which, according to your bumper stickers, you oppose strongly.

Heh, its a really good jack in the box, see its just going to pop in a few minutes... Oh ya, drank that water and those are scrap papers, i'l be on my way !

You are stopped next to a wharf, with a diving suit, a drill and and a big shovel, did I mention what *top secret mcguffin* there was across the harbour ?

"Officer, I found these really neat items over in the scrapyard. Here's my receipt..."

You are pulled over by a police officer near an old abandoned factory. In the back seat are a package of hot dogs, a couple of helium-filled party balloons, and a hand mixer.

You see, officer, I only have a forum post. Surely I am doing no harm.

You are pulled over in a housing development with a superman suit, a portal gun, and a flux capacitor in the back.

Well, officer, as you can see, I only have a few pieces of paper with a few words written on them here. No need to pull me over, is there?

On your back seat, there are a bottle of water (empty), several pieces of wrapping paper (torn) and a mysterious box with a blinking red light that makes ticking noises. You are located near a facility which, according to your bumper stickers, you oppose strongly.

Wow, that's the second time I've done that :)

Officer, the neighbors didn't want a party thrown in my street, so I came here.

You have an AK-47, C4 and a pistol, all while driving next to the Sydney Opera House.

Ill give you a heads up: all three are illegal in Australia if you did not already know.

What, It's only a harmless endeavour of Urban Tower Climbing....

You have been caught by a cemetary by an open grave that was dug a long time ago. In your car, the following was found: A recently used shovel, a fake coffin, and eight tons of diamond that was originally buried in the grave you were caught by.

Officer, I was digging up the fake diamonds from the grave that could be opened in 50 years. The coffin was for carrying the diamonds to halloween Party!

You are by an airport and officers found 2 shoe bombs, 2 shoes and 1 flight ticket.

What, It's only a harmless endeavour of Urban Tower Climbing....

You have been caught by a cemetary by an open grave that was dug a long time ago. In your car, the following was found: A recently used shovel, a fake coffin, and eight tons of diamond that was originally buried in the grave you were caught by.

"I'm digging up buried treasure! The coffin is useful for carrying around artifacts, officer!"

You are caught next to the Cape Canaveral launch site with a nuke taped to an entire rocket on the back of your truck, and a forged security card.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.