Star Wars Plot Prediction Forum

MajorLeaugeRocketScience

Hello random persons,

Star Wars 7 is very close, yay!!:D:D

I'm trying to guess the plot and have a good idea.

Basically the story starts off on a First Order Star Destroyer. Captain Phasma has a meeting with Stormtrooper Commando Finn and tells him to go down to the planet of Jakku, where the last Imperial battle occurred, the Battle of Jakku.  His mission is to go into the crashed Star Destroyer and download plans for a so-called "Death Star 3". Finn leaves in a TIE fighter. So after he leaves, his fighter explodes. He crashes into the most remote art of Jakku. During the crash, he loses all memory of being a stormtrooper. He meets Rey in the town and goes on a journey with her to find out who he is. While they are about to leave, the First Order attacks the settlement because they think the Jakkuans (sure, whatever) shot down their best Stormtrooper. They are rescued by Han and Chewie and brought to the Resistance. There, they join the battle against the First Order.

Tell me your opinions/what you think the plot is!!

Also Han/Leia is Rey's parents

Lando is Finn's dad

And Kylo Ren is Rey's brother

Han dies

Edited by MajorLeaugeRocketScience

2 minutes ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Hello random persons,

Star Wars 7 is very close, yay!!:D:D

I'm trying to guess the plot and have a good idea.

Basically the story starts off on a First Order Star Destroyer. Captain Phasma has a meeting with Stormtrooper Commando Finn and tells him to go down to the planet of Jakku, where the last Imperial battle occurred, the Battle of Jakku.  His mission is to go into the crashed Star Destroyer and download plans for a so-called "Death Star 3". Finn leaves in a TIE fighter. So after he leaves, his fighter explodes. He crashes into the most remote art of Jakku. During the crash, he loses all memory of being a stormtrooper. He meets Rey in the town and goes on a journey with her to find out who he is. While they are about to leave, the First Order attacks the settlement because they think the Jakkuans (sure, whatever) shot down their best Stormtrooper. They are rescued by Han and Chewie and brought to the Resistance. There, they join the battle against the First Order.

Tell me your opinions/what you think the plot is!!

Bingo!

http://qntm.org/files/bingo/bingo.html

It all starts with Spock miscalculating a red matter experiment, somehow dragging a Klingon Fleet into orbit over Coruscant. Following that the New Republic collapses because reasons, and the First Order steps in to save the galaxy. Chaos ensues. It's later discovered that Chewbacca is the First Klingon, who went into hiding in the Star Wars universe following a bad run-in with the Hair Club For Men. He finally reveals his true identity to Han, takes command of the birds of prey, and, following lots of lens flares and close-ups of people's hands, defeats the First Order. 

Luke shows up at the very end and utters his only line of the film: "Wut?"

In some seriousness, I fully expect Luke to be The Villain, Han and Leia to be insignificant, and Yoda to still be dead. Mostly. 

I've heard that Han is the most significant besides the main characters. In an interview, the actor who played Rey said she was "solo-tary", and that tells who her family is. Also in EU (I know it doesn't count, just listen) Hane/Leia have a son named Kylo Solo who turns to the Dark Side. Coincidence? Probably.

Also they showed Kylo's face, definitely not Luke

3 hours ago, r4pt0r said:

I have just a few weeks to watch all these "Space Conflict" movies start to finish. I've seen bits from some of them, but never even a single one in its entirety.

If you haven't started, I reccomend watching them in the following order: Ep 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6. 

3 hours ago, Cydonian Monk said:

If you haven't started, I reccomend watching them in the following order: Ep 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6. 

I recommend 4, 5, 6.  I doubt that missing the prequels will have too much affect on the new movie.  Also, I don't like the prequels, but that's a personal opinion.

2 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I recommend 4, 5, 6.  I doubt that missing the prequels will have too much affect on the new movie.  Also, I don't like the prequels, but that's a personal opinion.

I was deeply disappointed in the brevity of the Clone Wars, the transition of Anakin to Vader, as well as the overreliance on special effects instead of master storytelling we saw in 4 and 5. 6 - meh, could do without it as the story line is cheesy compared to the other two "originals" and as you have said, that's my opinion... :cool:

10 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

I was deeply disappointed in the brevity of the Clone Wars, the transition of Anakin to Vader, as well as the overreliance on special effects instead of master storytelling we saw in 4 and 5. 6 - meh, could do without it as the story line is cheesy compared to the other two "originals" and as you have said, that's my opinion... :cool:

This may get me hurt, but...

I never really saw any of the Star Wars franchise as good storytelling, and they have always relied on special effects. It just so happens that the effects pioneered by the first movie have become so standard they aren't even thought of as particularly special anymore.

Now don't misunderstand me, I do enjoy the franchise, I've just never been able to take it seriously. It basically starts out as a spaghetti western (in space).

6 minutes ago, Randazzo said:

This may get me hurt, but...

I never really saw any of the Star Wars franchise as good storytelling, and they have always relied on special effects. It just so happens that the effects pioneered by the first movie have become so standard they aren't even thought of as particularly special anymore.

Now don't misunderstand me, I do enjoy the franchise, I've just never been able to take it seriously. It basically starts out as a spaghetti western (in space).

The story is good, but it's a classic, very old, hero's quest story.  Its just in SPAAAAAAACE!!!!

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

Besides 7, 8 and 9 there are a few spin-off movies planned. And at least one of them will play between 3 and 4 showing the birth of the rebellion.

Edited by Tex_NL

some know google translator and c3p0 ; let me introduce ya the wink'Wook'ayr translator:

"Jar jar with start a livejournal and all of the networked devices will kill them selfs.  Because jarjar binks. "

"opening the pandora box sucks so much that we had to mute'hated it into a jar so people get messed up in translation thks to 'erase aim us, off,  rot air ! damn' "  - bill murray - ghostbusters / endless day

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

2 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

My prediction for the big reveal:

Hide contents

Kylo Ren is Anakin Skywalker's clone, made from the arm Dooku lopped off in Episode II. Then-Chancellor Palpatine recovered it when his clone army won the battle of Geonosis, and had it brought to Kamino.

Sorry but that simply does not compute.

Spoiler

How can you clone one person from another persons arm? Even in sci-fi cloning does not work that way.

Edited by Tex_NL

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.