Planet packs

Flybuild

Ever wanted to have a rediculous amount of celestial bodies in the kerbol system? Well this thred aims to get that!

Overview: Post all the kopernicus planet packs that are compatible with: Most recent kopernicus, Most recent KSP version, And hyper-edit.

Why: Because I am a system-meser-uper kind of guy. I try to mess up the system with hyperedit, (hence it being listed), And i want as much system to mess up as possible! I also want to eventully start a modded carreer lets play once my voice stops sounding like a 5 year olds (seriusly, im 12 and i sound like im 5!) And I want the lets play to have AS MANY PLANETS AS POSSIBLE!!! I also would like an intersteller warp drive mod compatible with the listed mods, That way the rediculously far away planets that i inevitably get are reachable!

How: How do you list your mod? Thats easy, Say the name, The other systems its incompatible with (so i dont corrupt ksp) and a download link.

When: Whenever you want, Preferably soon.

Who: Anyone can suggest to everyone

What: MOAR PLANETS!!! Preferably packs compatible with alot of other kopernicus planets that have LOTS of celestial bodies

Where: The planet can be anywhere in orbit around kerbol, Preferably in a reachable distance :P

On 12/6/2015, 5:07:31, Valerian said:

This list is the most accurate currently: https://github.com/Olympic1/PlanetPacks

"GN" means that the pack is also supported by the Galactic Neighborhood add-on.

Do you happen to know the Forum name of the person who maintains this List?

Edited by mcirish3

1 hour ago, Olympic1 said:

Yes, I maintain this list. If I missed a pack or one is updated, just make an issue or a pull request

Nope, not that I know of anyway I was mostly curious.  I thought maybe you would like to share the list in THE MOD DOCKET.  A Pinned thread here in Add-on Discussions.  BUt then I decided not to bother you since it looked like you had it covered.

•  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.