Tulerman Industries collection V0.7 [1.0.5]

Giuliano

@Giuliano It does need a license, both in the OP and in the download package. Please fix at your earliest convenience or we'll have to snip the download links. You can find some help in picking a license here.

While you are repackaging, may I suggest that you use the .zip format rather than .rar? It's more readily accessible to everyone and a requirement if you ever choose to host on Curse.

2 hours ago, RRFroste said:

Why the giant text?:D 

TO MAKE more cool and featured

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@Giuliano It does need a license, both in the OP and in the download package. Please fix at your earliest convenience or we'll have to snip the download links. You can find some help in picking a license here.

While you are repackaging, may I suggest that you use the .zip format rather than .rar? It's more readily accessible to everyone and a requirement if you ever choose to host on Curse.

I put now

1 hour ago, Draconomial said:

Needs a license. I also suggest photos, a list of features, and a smaller font.

Photos soon

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Shamus6200 said:

I am confused. Did I miss something in the OP's posts? The album seems to show stock parts in various configurations.

Apparently they are stock parts welded using UbioZur Welding mod... They function as a single part and help with part count, reducing lag on large crafts, but I'm confused as to why someone would use this mod instead of installing UbioZur Welding and doing the welds themselves

30 minutes ago, Thiagobs said:

Apparently they are stock parts welded using UbioZur Welding mod... They function as a single part and help with part count, reducing lag on large crafts, but I'm confused as to why someone would use this mod instead of installing UbioZur Welding and doing the welds themselves

36 minutes ago, Shamus6200 said:

I am confused. Did I miss something in the OP's posts? The album seems to show stock parts in various configurations.

Hello, the first idea of the mod was reduce the number parts of Kerbalessences Knews crafts files. But i have a idea to continue the mod without the KerbalEssences. The "ubio-zur weld-alike" mod was to share my rocket parts and make a compability with mod.

But if i dont make this mod, i'll use more parts and the game, will crash with a lot of parts.

I NEED A FEEDBACK PLZ!.

23 minutes ago, Giuliano said:

Hello, the first idea of the mod was reduce the number parts of Kerbalessences Knews crafts files. But i have a idea to continue the mod without the KerbalEssences. The "ubio-zur weld-alike" mod was to share my rocket parts and make a compability with mod.

But if i dont make this mod, i'll use more parts and the game, will crash with a lot of parts.

I NEED A FEEDBACK PLZ!.

Alright, fair enough...

Quick feedback then..

You mentioned on the original post as one of the known bugs "Needs to know how to build the ships"

I suggest then that you include a built craft (as a .craft file) for players who do not know how  to build the ships :)

10 minutes ago, Thiagobs said:

Alright, fair enough...

Quick feedback then..

You mentioned on the original post as one of the known bugs "Needs to know how to build the ships"

I suggest then that you include a built craft (as a .craft file) for players who do not know how  to build the ships :)

Ok, the .craft files will be in the mod tomorrow or maybe 3,4 days. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2016 at 5:39 PM, Nansuchao said:

Maybe it's just a dream, but I would like to see a replica of the Saturn V rockets, with CSM, LEM and so on...

On V0.8 i will add this parts!

On 10/01/2016 at 7:23 PM, Stone Blue said:

Hmmm... OK, so this "mod", really ISNT a "mod".... But more like a collection of welded subassemblies?

It might be better to remove "Mod" from the name and OP, and have a moderator move this to The Spacecraft Exchange forum... ???

Yes can be, but i edit my files and added compability with mods (tweakscale, tweakable everything and Kerbal Krash System).

On 11/01/2016 at 11:04 PM, DarthVader said:

Yup, a move to the spacecraft exchange would be best.

i will put this soon.

Edited by Giuliano

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.