Souper

The naming  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Name KSP 1.3 1.337 when it eventually gets made?

• Yes! Take advantage!
    • No, it's only one version...

2 hours ago, Sequinox said:

It is seriously time for this thread to come to a close.

Let's review.

1. OP Suggests version 1.3 should be version 1.337
  2. People disagree

Now let's look at the opinions in this thread.

1. Version 1.337 is a ridiculous idea that many associate with "llol so mlg mtn xx420quikscopxx". This, in my opinion, is a fair point. Many will not take this game seriously and will result in a dent to the games reputation.
  2. Version 1.337 is a great idea, because:

Now, upon analyzing the opinions, we can see that those who support the suggestion don't have any reason for this versioning nor do they have a defense against the non-supporters.
From here, we can draw a conclusion. This idea was not thought out at all. I started as a silly suggestion with no reasoning behind it and is about to, or maybe already has, start a flame war. The thread is going nowhere and needs to be closed.

It's starting the become difficult not to resort to personal attacks on this thread. That's me being brutally honest here. This post is doing nothing but ruining your reputation in this community, OP. How will anybody take you seriously after this?

That's all I have to say.

1. The OP has reasoning. "For the lulz." Unclear, yes, but a reason nonetheless.

2. The problem in this thread is that so many people are taking this suggestion so damn badly that many non-supporters are attacking the OP. 

3. You're telling him that his suggestion, which might have been out of the blue, is ruining his reputation, and no one will take him seriously after this? Don't you think that's a little harsh too? That it's comments like these that are causing "flame wars" over a simple suggestion that as of now has no effect to the game?

4. How is it "difficult" not to resort to personal attacks? What is your goal out of all this? To make the OP feel bad for having an idea? What for?

I personally don't really approve the idea, but it doesn't matter, to me at least. Not an excuse to attack him, either.

3 hours ago, Sequinox said:

It is seriously time for this thread to come to a close.

Let's review.

1. OP Suggests version 1.3 should be version 1.337
  2. People disagree

Now let's look at the opinions in this thread.

1. Version 1.337 is a ridiculous idea that many associate with "llol so mlg mtn xx420quikscopxx". This, in my opinion, is a fair point. Many will not take this game seriously and will result in a dent to the games reputation.
  2. Version 1.337 is a great idea, because:

Now, upon analyzing the opinions, we can see that those who support the suggestion don't have any reason for this versioning nor do they have a defense against the non-supporters.
From here, we can draw a conclusion. This idea was not thought out at all. I started as a silly suggestion with no reasoning behind it and is about to, or maybe already has, start a flame war. The thread is going nowhere and needs to be closed.

It's starting the become difficult not to resort to personal attacks on this thread. That's me being brutally honest here. This post is doing nothing but ruining your reputation in this community, OP. How will anybody take you seriously after this?

That's all I have to say.

I cant understand why you are so butthurt about this thread, you gave you oppinion now let it be, why insist on closing?

Edited by sieve