Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

1 hour ago, MysteriousSteve said:

Erm, we have a problem, whenever I try to launch something on the server is says there are banned parts and it will not let me launch. Nearly every part is banned too

I know.  That's why I need the mod list.  If you could please attach the payload to the booster with the necessary mods installed, and then go into the DMP window, click options, and export mod WHITELIST.  Please send me the dmpmodcontrol.txt file inside the install folder of KSP.

7 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

I know.  That's why I need the mod list.  If you could please attach the payload to the booster with the necessary mods installed, and then go into the DMP window, click options, and export mod WHITELIST.  Please send me the dmpmodcontrol.txt file inside the install folder of KSP.

I will make the payload the second I get home but I cannot attach it.

1 minute ago, MysteriousSteve said:

Just upload it to KerbalX, I will use my version of the Launcher, I will have the mod-list by 4:00 or so.

Ive never used KerbalX and therefore do not have an acc. Besides the payload is stock. I'll upload it to g drive then link it here.

4 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Ive never used KerbalX and therefore do not have an acc. Besides the payload is stock. I'll upload it to g drive then link it here.

Did you build it with RO installed?  You need to be aware that it rescales/changes all of the stock parts.  Tell me that you did it with RO, please.

3 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Did you build it with RO installed?  You need to be aware that it rescales/changes all of the stock parts.  Tell me that you did it with RO, please.

It isnt literally made. Its still in concept, I still need to make it in game. As to the RO aspect, noting the rescaling, it should be fine. It's only an OKTO probe core, two reaction wheels on the sides, with the 1x6 solar panels, antennae at all of the corners pointing out, and one sat dish on the top. Scaling should not cause an issue and it does not require any real fuels. So it should be fine, and if I must, I can add RO to my save.

2 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

It isnt literally made. Its still in concept, I still need to make it in game. As to the RO aspect, noting the rescaling, it should be fine. It's only an OKTO probe core, two reaction wheels on the sides, with the 1x6 solar panels, antennae at all of the corners pointing out, and one sat dish on the top. Scaling should not cause an issue and it does not require any real fuels. So it should be fine, and if I must, I can add RO to my save.

Make sure to build it in RO.  Remember that reaction wheels are not as OP in RO.

Edited by Guest

@CliftonM you appear to have your RS-27s reversed. The -27A should be on the core and the sea level config (H-1SaturnIB or RS-27) should be on the boosters. Also, you would do much better IMO with only 5 core RS-27As not 6 (4x in a cross and one in the center) and a core stretch of another 45t of propellant (I used a Tantares Proton Upper Stage tank and refilled it with kerolox). That raises payload to ~14.5t.

@MysteriousSteve yeah, that lifter is about 15x (or more) as much as you need, if the payload is going to be less than a ton...

Just now, NathanKell said:

@CliftonM you appear to have your RS-27s reversed. The -27A should be on the core and the sea level config (H-1SaturnIB or RS-27) should be on the boosters. Also, you would do much better IMO with only 5 core RS-27As not 6 (4x in a cross and one in the center) and a core stretch of another 45t of propellant (I used a Tantares Proton Upper Stage tank and refilled it with kerolox). That raises payload to ~14.5t.

Funny you say that, that's exactly how I modified it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.