Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

@ZooNamedGames @Mad Rocket Scientist thanks! Mad, you have a PM with contact info.

I'm happy to just spectate (and offer any help I can) for this one, I certainly don't want to bump anyone! :)

Going forward, I'd say I'm probably best at craft design (LV then payload, in that order), and figuring out decent launch profiles for a given design (though that's more experience than talent, I'd wager). I was actually just talking about this to @pjf today, that I get more fun out of (and spend more time on) designing stuff than flying. :)

I should be online by noon or so EST tomorrow, for the record.

7 hours ago, Choctofliatrio2.0 said:

You and I, we'll be official Real Space Program Cheerleaders. What do you say, @ZooNamedGames?

Great :D ! We need someone to be watching :P .

4 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Need new graphics? I'm always ready to help...

Well so far it's just my requests as we wait for the upcoming missions. Unless someone else has one.

3 hours ago, NathanKell said:

@ZooNamedGames @Mad Rocket Scientist thanks! Mad, you have a PM with contact info.

I'm happy to just spectate (and offer any help I can) for this one, I certainly don't want to bump anyone! :)

Going forward, I'd say I'm probably best at craft design (LV then payload, in that order), and figuring out decent launch profiles for a given design (though that's more experience than talent, I'd wager). I was actually just talking about this to @pjf today, that I get more fun out of (and spend more time on) designing stuff than flying. :)

I should be online by noon or so EST tomorrow, for the record.

Alright :) . I can't wait to see what you can make for us! 

I still need the remaining mission controllers to give me their Skype names (specifically in private) so we can invite you to the Skype group. If we do not have the majority of the members we will have to hold.

Either give me your name on Skype or send Clifton or MysteriousSteve a contact request so they can invite you to the group, this is crucial.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

25 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I still need the remaining mission controllers to give me their Skype names (specifically in private) so we can invite you to the Skype group. If we do not have the majority of the members we will have to hold.

Either give me your name on Skype or send Clifton or MysteriousSteve a contact request so they can invite you to the group, this is crucial.

I've sent you a request

7 hours ago, NathanKell said:

That's wonderful, because my booster engineers have made a bunch of LVs that have been designed for various payload masses, but could probably get more into orbit if they had an efficient launch profile. If I share them with you, could you check them out?

13 hours ago, CliftonM said:

To add to that, make sure we have the rocket on the pad at that point.  I'm going to need to switch to it to spectate it, and I have to stay there, or else there's a high chance of crashing.  At that point we'll de preliminary checks, and wait until just before to do our go/no go's.  @MysteriousSteve - I need your IP address (via PM) so I can get the telemachus link.  With that, I give public affairs a GO.

Would it be ok if I skyped it to you?

Just now, michal.don said:

Hi guys, I wish you good luck with your mission. One question though - when does the stream start? Just before the launch?

Thanks,

Michal.don

Yeah, I'll have it running probably around 15 minutes before launch.  You should be able to hear a go/no go.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.