What is your favourite TV show?

shhhilent1

MLP was fun to watch since I don\'t watch anything else, but damn, LoK was amazing!

It\'s good to see there\'s some love LoK. Too many people try to compare it to ATLA and then complain that it\'s too different.

Well a recently discovered favorite (or 'favourite' since it\'s British) - the Clangers, sort-of 1970s knitted versions of the Kerbals:

The narrator\'s prologues are simply amazing:

'...This calm serene orb, sailing majestically among the myriad stars of the firmament...'

when you consider that it was watched by 3-6 year olds! Compared to kids\' shows today that insult even a preschooler\'s intelligence, this is TV gold.

I don\'t watch TV.

I watched Star Wars: The Clone Wars first on TV then on YT, but ragequitted in the middle of season 4 \'cause it was all overviolent crap with no real story, althrough some of the 4th season episode made me laugh sometimes.

It\'s good to see there\'s some love LoK. Too many people try to compare it to ATLA and then complain that it\'s too different.

I thought the steampunk-like technology added a lot of wow to the series, especially how the solutions are similar for the equalists as that of our modern technology, but have a few twists and clever ways of getting around obstacles.

Well a recently discovered favorite (or 'favourite' since it\'s British) - the Clangers, sort-of 1970s knitted versions of the Kerbals:

The narrator\'s prologues are simply amazing:

'...This calm serene orb, sailing majestically among the myriad stars of the firmament...'

when you consider that it was watched by 3-6 year olds! Compared to kids\' shows today that insult even a preschooler\'s intelligence, this is TV gold.

Ah, I used to own loads of Clangers videos. Loved the Soup Dragon.

As a different thought, I feel it would be best to separate this question into topics;

Favourite Children\'s show: Horrible Histories

Favourite Soap: (Hate \'em all)

Favourite Factual Show: Top Gear

Favourite Animation: mlp

Favourite Sci-Fi: Doctor Who

Favourite Panel Show: Mock the Week

Favourite Comedy: Russell Howard\'s Good News

As much as I love Top Gear, I feel after 18 series the show is starting to get a little... Tired.

Really, I feel that they need to be more ambitious (but rubbish) sometime soon. I\'d love to see them try the Reliant Rocket again, or possibly UK to the US in amphibious cars (going around Russia direction)

All right, since everyone seems to be listing loads of shows. Besides MLP, I enjoy the following immensely:

Futurama

Daily Show

Colbert Report

Pawn Stars

Suits

Modern Marvels

NCIS

Southpark

American Dad

... and that\'s all I can think of off the top of my head.

'Steamy nurses' series is always good, but theres only like 27 episodes and theyre all 5hr long. other than that. probably Breaking Bad, then the stargate series, followed by the A-TEAM.

My wife is big into MLP. I now want to hunt wild ponies, just for the shear pleasure of watching them die.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.