Inconceivable Rocket Fuels [Given Up Development]

ZooNamedGames

I am going to be making a series of new rocket motors which are inefficient or in times, border line insane to use. These will be rockets powered by pure black powder, sugar, poo, alcohol, carbon and so on. These will be in solid, liquid or monopropellant styles. Each of these (as insane as they may be), have some basis on real propellants. I will even in the future make aircraft parts using these fuels. So enjoy the stinky strange fun of these outlandishly insane rockets!

Note, until I can have someone make me proper models, I will be using ones made be Squad. The models are their design and not mine (Imagine I added more legal babel explaining I am not stealing their work).

Parts:

*PLANNED*

Solids:

Black Powder

Gun Powder

Model Rocket Motor

Sugar

Poo

Iocane Powder

Rubbish

Liquid:

Alcohol

Hair Spray

Propane

Methane

Monopropellant:

Carbon

I will list any progress I make here. I expect a .1 release by Monday.

Bugs:

Works with:

(plan to add support for other mods such as RealFuels)

Last Updated 2/25/16

Edited by ZooNamedGames
I forgot to put the full name!! D:

12 minutes ago, Minecraf345 said:

I always wanted to explode launch jeb into the ground stars with black powder!

Then get ready for it and more!! ;) .

If the demand is high enough, I might release something on Saturday as a treat, but only if I see there's a demand.

53 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'll look into it. Sounds like something for a later update. My first will be basic ones, but I will definitely add that in the future.

It's a reference to The Princess Bride. Inconceivable! 

Edited by tater

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I am going to be making a series of new rocket motors which are inefficient or in times, border line insane to use. These will be rockets powered by pure black powder, sugar, poo, alcohol, carbon and so on. These will be in solid, liquid or monopropellant styles. Each of these (as insane as they may be), have some basis on real propellants. I will even in the future make aircraft parts using these fuels. So enjoy the stinky strange fun of these outlandishly insane rockets!

Note, until I can have someone make me proper models, I will be using ones made be Squad. The models are their design and not mine not mine (and Imagine I added more legal babel explaining I am not stealing their work).

Parts:

*PLANNED*

Solids:

Black Powder

Gun Powder

Model Rocket Motor

Sugar

Poo

Iocane Powder

Rubbish

Liquid:

Alcohol

Hair Spray

Propane

Methane

Monopropellant:

Carbon

I will list any progress I make here. I expect a .1 release by Monday.

Bugs:

Works with:

(plan to add support for other mods such as RealFuels)

Last Updated 2/25/16

I love this, but

Why?

38 minutes ago, tater said:

ErIt's a reference to The Princess Bride. Inconceivable! 

I should've seen the reference coming, because I saw the video and knew exactly what you were saying.

22 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

Flourine/lithium? Super toxic(more than MMH/N204 and even IRFNA, good ISP 

I'm looking for the strange and the unusual but I'll look into it, I don't want this to become a NearFuture/Interstellar fuel/part expansion.

14 minutes ago, hieywiey said:

I love this, but

Why?

Why not. :3

12 minutes ago, Daeridanii said:

I propose cat food as propellant!

Does it combust?

In my view, propulsion by exotic propellant only makes sence if the propelant can either be found in the wild (on moons , planets or asteroids) or the waste product form a chemical production process. The only things on you list that qualifies this requirments are methaen (which can be scoped from atmospheres) and carbon, he waste product of several chemical processes. Carbon is potentialy also great for seeding prpellants to make them more efficient.

Edited by FreeThinker

2 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

In my view, propulsion by exotic propellant only makes sence if the propelant can either be found in the wild (on moons , planets or asteroids) or the waste product form a chemical production process. The only things on you list that qualifies this requirments are methaen (which can be scoped from atmospheres) and carbon, he waste product of several chemical processes. Carbon is potentialy also great for seeding prpellants to make them more efficient.

I'm after anything that burns. Whether it be smart or not. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.