[WIP][1.0.5][Beta 0.1.4] N.A.N.A. Sinking About

kimiko

Hello folks.

A few of you guys were asking for an update. Trust me, @kimiko knows that you guys really want an update and stuff, but remember, everybody has a life. And sometimes you need to go into that life more instead of just playing stuff. It is entirely up to the mod author on what he should do with his life. Also, asking and messaging for updates can achieve to actually annoy the mod author. So be patient, there may be a update tomorrow. Maybe next week, maybe next year or maybe never. It is entirely up to @kimiko and other mod authors to do what they want with this mod. Also @SpannerMonkey(smce) said he will try to recompile the mod if he can find out what is wrong. Maybe he will be able to, maybe he won't be able to.

Again, @kimiko knows that you guys want an update. So be patient, and you may get an update.

Thank-you for noticing.

-Murican_Jeb

Edited by Murican_Jeb

2 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Hello folks.

HI, I've messaged kimiko who is obviously dealing with an excess of real life, and until he messages back, or updates/makes an appearance it's all on hold.  The mod and associated code is ARR, and even though i have it working pretty faultlessly (apart from the hours of tedious tuning to each part) in 113,  all I can do is show you a couple of pics

Spoiler

MjsvOy4.png

FBEAlle.png

0gwUpXd.png?1

And what happens when you mix in a little destruction effects

McAKGFB.png

Q05sOgm.png

On 8/14/2016 at 2:35 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

HI, I've messaged kimiko who is obviously dealing with an excess of real life, and until he messages back, or updates/makes an appearance it's all on hold.  The mod and associated code is ARR, and even though i have it working pretty faultlessly (apart from the hours of tedious tuning to each part) in 113,  all I can do is show you a couple of pics

Would you be willing to do the same to Wildfire? I know you can't release it, but it would be nice to know that it's working somewhere.

Just now, Andem said:

Would you be willing to do the same to Wildfire? I know you can't release it, but it would be nice to know that it's working somewhere.

Believe me I've tried, trouble is there have been major changes to the way particle emitters work and up till now  i haven't as yet worked out a way to work the new method into the code ( still a C# noob) I have plenty of examples now, so it's probably only a matter of days before i work it out

An accurate representation of my coding skill level

7 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Believe me I've tried, trouble is there have been major changes to the way particle emitters work and up till now  i haven't as yet worked out a way to work the new method into the code ( still a C# noob) I have plenty of examples now, so it's probably only a matter of days before i work it out

An accurate representation of my coding skill level

Better than me :D

I have @kimiko's email, but I figured that it would be kind of douchey to spam is email about coming back or changing the license.

Just now, Andem said:

I have @kimiko's email, but I figured that it would be kind of douchey to spam is email about coming back or changing the license.

Hi, yeah I'd rather not, and the less said about that the better, at least if the threads not locked I can keep you all posted, I would really like to get it all sorted but I'm not going to stalk or harass in order to do it.

On 8/17/2016 at 1:21 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

AS mentioned previously there have been major changes to the way particle emitters work

Yep. Wildfire doesn't work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.