Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

3 minutes ago, Spaceboy720 said:

I made a huge mistake setting it to email me whenever there is a new post, I now have 700 new emails.

Plz send help

So here's what you're going to do:

Click on your username at the top right corner of your page.

Click on account settings

Click on "Notification settings," under the other settings area.

Change the sliders in the email column.

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

2 minutes ago, FirstSecondThird said:

No devnotes = a sign.

IT'S COMING. BUCKLE UP, IT'S GONNA GET REAL FAST IN HERE.

Unless the prerelease comes. Then it's gonna get real slow in here real fast, spin around, accidentally EVA at 500ft, land head first and survive, before the remnants of your unmanned craft squish you into the grasslands.

Here is a question....will there be a video/trailer for 1.1? pre-release or full release? and if so how many will watch the trailer before playing the game? 

Just now, K3achas said:

My body cannot handle the hype.

I'm currently playing big pharma in the background, I will try to develop a new pill with the effect of 'Hype Alleviation'. It may also  have side effects including the following: Tiredness, slowing of thought, intense boredom, skin inflammation, and temporary blindness.

I dont know why they shouldnt release it today .. because it doesnt crash and has not so much bugs that is unplayable .. so give us the pre release and we do the rest of the testing ..

PLEASE <3

I just went downstairs to interrogate my fridge, gone for like 20 mins, and two new pages of hype!! seriously! this hype train must have several engines and no caboose!
I fear at this rate this thread will suffer from: 

8kxgl.jpg

1 minute ago, FirstSecondThird said:

Squad would have posted a devnote today hours ago. But it didn't happen. Which proves it's either today or tomorrow. I know Squad. I know when they are surprising us.

It's 4:42 for me, and I've seen them post devnotes at around 6:51.

3 minutes ago, katateochi said:

I just went downstairs to interrogate my fridge, gone for like 20 mins, and two new pages of hype!! seriously! this hype train must have several engines and no caboose!
I fear at this rate this thread will suffer from: 

8kxgl.jpg

It *had* a caboose. It just fell of.

I wish they would give us something, even just a tweet saying "hey guys we're not dead, we're actually working our asses off to get the prerelease out today/tomorrow/this century"

Gonna play some TF2 seeing as it loves to eat up hours of my time without me knowing (so far it's eaten nearly 2800)

Edited by KerbonautInTraining