Past 30k!

RayneCloud

Congrats everyone!

Especially the mods here for keeping the forums nice and happy. :)

Edit: lol on a other forum where I\'m active we just reached 300k registered users. But no one really cares.

I love KSP.

Thank you all and for the first time in a pc game, is when i fell dizzy (when a camera is mounted on a rocket). I said to to myself : 'Don\'t look down, look up'. Wich i said to my bro to... :D

:w00t: Hooray for 30k members!

Right on cue also. KSP was first published the 24th of June, 2011. Here we are just over a year later. :)

Perfect way to wrap up a year of KSP.

Thanks a million, everyone! I\'m happy beyond words here. :thumbup:

Cheers

24th June? Really? Awesome that means I discovered this awesome project only 6 weeks later. I thought it has been made public a lot earlier.

Congratulations HarvesteR, I hope your KSP dream will be what you hope it will be (that\'s a very weird sentence isn\'t it?).

Thanks for the game and letting me into the forum community! Good thing there isn\'t a skill requirement otherwise I\'d be thrown out after all the Kerbals I\'ve killed in the one week I\'ve been playing! My 6 year old wants to sign up so bad but understands he isn\'t quite ready yet. Instead, there will be a $5 donation coming from his piggy bank. I told him I had already bought the game, but he insisted after hearing about how the project started and that it needs people\'s help to complete it and make it a success. We spent this morning watching numerous shuttle launchers, a documentary on Spaceship 1 and a bunch of Apollo mission videos. He\'s been so inspired by the game (and gets really upset when I lose a crew!) that we\'re setting up a real rocket build and flight before he officially starts school.

So to finish, special thanks to Kikoskia and his Let\'s Play for introducing me to KSP, to tryDyingtoLive and his very helpful LP\'s and last but not least, to Squad and the crew for all their efforts.

3,2,1, blast off!