The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

You know you play too much KSP when you think you see Minmus in the sky, and don't realize that its not real until after a heated argument with a friend.

hahaha :P I know i play too much when I say LKO more than LEO.

You know you play too much when you refer to forward and back as prograde and retrograde.

You know you play too much when you launch your pen from your school desk, and start calculating the spring's thrust and specific impulse.

You know you play too much when you look for the T button when your car gets out of control.

You know you play too much when you wonder why that man is so unnaturally coloured... shouldn't he be green?

You know you play too much when you read this whole thread and frantically try to find one that doesn't apply to you.

When you keep trying to rightclick on youtube videos to rotate the camera - regardless of whether or not they're KSP videos.

LOL I've caught myself doing that with images in Photoshop too!

(of course, doesn't help that I actually *can* rotate 3D models in that thing too >_>)

When your RC plane's wing comes off because the screws came loose by vibration from the engine in mid air, and the plane just stops and falls 30ft to the ground. By instinct you think its the Kraken. (This just happened to me not even half an hour ago)

Yes, I too have to stop typing LKO instead of LEO.

Everyone else wonders why you are so excited about Higg's Boson, I mean REALLY excited,,, you know what I am talking about (right?)

You count down the days; hours; minutes til China's lunar rover lands. <just so you can critique it>

You went to Halloween dressed as a HUMAN.

At start of letters you type: "dear space command"

I had this huge thermodynamics test to study for but I was to busy planning my probe mission to Eve.

I also noticed retrograde, prograde, periapsis and apoapsis became standard words on my vocabulary.

You know you play too much KSP when you should be doing your calculus homework and are instead posting a reply to a thread about how you play too much KSP when [x condition] applies. Also perfectly acceptable to replace calculus homework with physics, or english, or indeed any sort of school work including college apps.

Yeah senior year is hard when Kerbal is always around to distract me.

When your friend is telling you about the guy she's really in love with, and how they're in different phases in life and missed each other, and you think how she has enough delta-v to reach him, but she started burning too soon...

(since I told her that she doesn't stop teasing me)

:cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.