The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

I was playing an quit old(in today standar) plane fighting game(pacific fighter).

After I took off, the first thing I did was pressing "T" to enable SAS.

(also, I was thinking about pressing it mid-flight because, in some occasion, you can't start the game on ground:it start in mid-air).

I need help.

Edited by goldenpeach

• 1 month later...

I dreamt of the 0.25 twice.

Not once, twice

In the second dream, I had managed to destroy three buildings in a row: I crashed stress tested the control tower and it made the others buildings collapse by falling on them.

sorry about the necro, but I thought that this post would be revelent as the 0.25 is coming out very soon

When in your sppare time of an ACT and SAT test, sketch out a Duna reconnaissance craft in complete detail....

And then proceed to do all the math and write down the steps to get to duna in complete detail.

I've done this. She smiles and listens patiently. In return, I smile and act interested when she goes on about something I don't care about.

My wife and I have reached an understanding: she does not have to pretend to care about KSP if I do not have to pretend to care about the Society for Creative Anachronism.

Ever since I started playing KSP, my body has decided that waking up before 5 AM is perfectly acceptable as long as I spend some time in space before leaving for work. My alarm is set for 6 AM. Sleep deprivation has become a way of life. It's almost like being back in college.

And then the weekend comes and I want to sleep in due to all the missed sleep--except why waste time sleeping when I can be in orbit!?

I've quit smoking, and I found that easier than dealing with a day without some KSP.

When it takes you more than 10 seconds to register that a real-life spacecraft design proposal was not built in KSP. This proposal from Boeing looks so much like a lander I'd build. http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/604643main_2-Panel%202_Donahue_Final.pdf

I guess that's just one of the many charms of KSP. I'm interviewing with a company that manufactures rocket boosters tomorrow. :cool:

There's probably someone with higher... but this is since April last year. (0.18 I believe?)

http://i.imgur.com/P6n2cmV.png

When you look at numbers like this and think `You don`t play much`

http://misanthropia.com/images/KSP/Played.jpg

I also play on several copied directories whose time is not logged by Steam. Real time is probably closer to 5,000 hours.

When you look at numbers like this, do a quick estimate and say `seems about right for one year`

one more

When you look at your `last played` and it ALWAYS says `today`

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.