Dres Awareness Society

WillThe84th

5 hours ago, RA3236 said:

Uhh, since when was this thread in the Forum Games?

Since some haters were all hating Dres, and it turned this into basically and argument thread for a short amount of time. And there was so much it could qualify as a game, so it got moved. That was on pages 4 and 5. 

I started the Dres Debate Thread if anyone needs to say anything. Please don't put your hate here when there's a thread made specifically for arguing about Dres.

2 hours ago, Bill the Kerbal said:

Thanks max_creative!

Your welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

As I'm sure @max_creative is aware, I am in the process of ramping up a gigantic mission to Jool then Dres then Duna. I'm considering launching another mission to Dres while the Jool - Dres mission is entourage to Jool, since a Kerbin/Dres transfer window is due in about a year and my other mission will take roughly four years to get to Jool. Should I? Also, how often do Kerbin/Dres windows come up?

24 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

As I'm sure @max_creative is aware, I am in the process of ramping up a gigantic mission to Jool then Dres then Duna. I'm considering launching another mission to Dres while the Jool - Dres mission is entourage to Jool, since a Kerbin/Dres transfer window is due in about a year and my other mission will take roughly four years to get to Jool. Should I? Also, how often do Kerbin/Dres windows come up?

If I were you I would, but I would make sure there is a transfer window to Dres in the time of your jool spacecraft's journey. Dres windows happen every 2 years 143 days, with the first one occurring on year 1 day 400

28 minutes ago, WillThe84th said:

If I were you I would, but I would make sure there is a transfer window to Dres in the time of your jool spacecraft's journey. Dres windows happen every 2 years 143 days, with the first one occurring on year 1 day 400

Just use alot of DV, drop the circum kerbol velocity, then alter the plane, add some -radial to speed the time to reach perikerbol when you get close to perikerbol alter your orbit so that you are slightly inside wait until you are past moho and lay on the dV for a fast intecept. its no more than 60 days to any moho orbit and no more than 60 days from moho to any planet, so if you can drop quickly inside of moho, you frequentil have acces to plants that are more than 200 days for a transfer window. 

26 minutes ago, max_creative said:

And now I hate you. :mad: Please just be nice to Dres! I have this if you want to argue. But don't put your hate here!

I gotta be honest, the title of this thread is Dres Awareness. That means it is to promote knowledge about all aspects of Dres, including the boring ones. People here should be free to discuss these aspects freely, and share their opinion on them. They should freely be able to discuss what Dres means to them (or why they dislike it). You indeed should be able to disagree with what other people say, and to have discussions about your various viewpoints (that may be completely different!), but don't hate on them because they have a different opinion then you do. A debate thread is a great place for these discussions, and it's fine if you point people there to more thoroughly talk about their opinion, but let people state their basic view here nonetheless. It kinda annoys me when I see this happening elsewhere, and I'm angered when it surrounds the planetoid I love.

#FREESPEECH4EVA

Edited by Dres

Dres is the fifth planet in the Kerbol system. Dres has four letters in its name. 5 minus 4 is one. Planet One in the Kerbol system is Moho. Moho has four letters and is Planet One. 4 minus 1 is 3. Triangles have 3 sides.

Dres is #AwesomeFullPizzaPlanetConfirmed!

Edited by ProtoJeb21

18 hours ago, PB666 said:

Moho is not the first planet, since kerbol is to small to be a atar it must be a planet, in which case dres is a moon. 

Actually, Kerbol would be classified as a brown dwarf, which is not a planet nor a star.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.