[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

32 minutes ago, HöchstErbaulich said:

Thank you, that was it. I had to change the line "transformName = Kerbin" to "transformName = Earth" in PlanetsList.cfg.

Yeah but there are a lot of planets that will be missing scatterer effect that need it.  If you have the old ssrss just use the old cfg folder

@sDaZe you need to re-upload the mod with the correct scatterer cfgs. Lol

3 minutes ago, Berlin said:

Yeah but there are a lot of planets that will be missing scatterer effect that need it.  If you have the old ssrss just use the old cfg folder

It was only the line for Earth that was wrong. The rest looks fine.

Hey! i love SSRSS but i got a problem. I added Remotetech + ScanSat and i noticed that the altitude tooltip of my scanners are broken. They show me weird stats like min and max altitude 1 - 49 km. i found some posts about altitude and sigma dimension and caused by scaling or what ever but i still dont know how to fix this :( . Can you help me please? 

19 hours ago, Berlin said:

Just downloaded the mod and the right cfgs are in there... and checked the zip on my desktop

1 minute ago, HöchstErbaulich said:

I also just redownloaded the mod to check, and the PlanetsList.cfg still has the wrong line. I'm not making this up lol.

Can you show me a screenshot? Of the actual ZIP file 

On 17/07/2016 at 6:04 AM, Nansuchao said:

After a very long, difficult and terrifying descent, I was finally able to land something on Venus SAFE!!!!!

Hide contents

wNlTC3F.png

PM94lMR.png

WHO'S DA MAN??????? :D

And the next minute you're crushed by the immense atmospheric pressure. GG :D 

19 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

No, I was not.... Luckily...

I hope at the next transfer windows to send a rover.

Haha just kidding, congratulations. :) i'm doing some moon landings at the moment with a modified Saturn V of mine. Rather than rendezvous (which I suck at), the crew in the lunar module have enough fuel for home. The first couple missions were disasters but everybody makes mistakes hey?

Took a wide variety of screenshots from my moon landing and deploying my version of a GPS constellation with a view scientific instruments to log data of the Earth. The first screenshot is like blue marble except it wasn't taken on the western side of Africa like I did. Still looks cool :)

Mind you, this is only a few of the 65 screenshots I took :D

Edited by Duski

I thinking of installing this mod but i have a slight concern about knowing whats the DV required to get to other bodies, does this mod come with a DV map and does transfer planner/mech jeb work with this mod?

59 minutes ago, Gooner said:

I thinking of installing this mod but i have a slight concern about knowing whats the DV required to get to other bodies, does this mod come with a DV map and does transfer planner/mech jeb work with this mod?

DV required for interplanetary transfers are roughly the same as stock for inner planets. However, MechJeb and TWP works perfectly with SSRSS.

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but there's no water when in low orbit. :( You can see the water when you're in high orbit and while at the space centre but not low orbit.

Management has awarded Yuri KlemKan free piroshki's for the week for designing the Moon lander for Jeb's first dark-side landing....

screenshot36.png 

The rest of the other guy's think he designed it just because it sounded like his name.....

Sorry i've been dead the last few days ( Busy ) Plus i have a friend over who doesn't have is computer yet so hes been using mine and what not :D Plan on doing some remakes in the next few days

EDIT:
Also, was working on a new texture for Earth, didnt quite turn out what i wanted it to be... Ill keep working on it:

Canada and Russia have snow :D Different colour water for the deep parts of the ocean. 

Edited by sDaZe

55 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Sorry i've been dead the last few days ( Busy ) Plus i have a friend over who doesn't have is computer yet so hes been using mine and what not :D Plan on doing some remakes in the next few days

Haha, XD. Take your time :) Fixed my bug with the water, turns out it was there but seemed dull :P 

On 4/30/2016 at 0:02 PM, sDaZe said:

- Made Earth a bit more Earthy

- Re did the forum page making it easy to download all the needed mods

- Made Distant Object Enhancement a Recommended mod not a needed one

Bedtime :0.0:

So I downloaded SSRSS ver 118 Installed it an erm this happens , I unistalled all my mods created another KSP Follder deleted all the Saves an settings . Ran the game once . Then did a complete re-install of SSRSS an it still does the same thing . Ok so went back to Ver 117 an guess what same thing . Had it all working fine yeserday ,

SSRSS.jpg
SSRSS%203.jpg

This is as far as the game goes it just hangs there an does nothing else ?  Modulemanage stays on screen ( only have one installed , I checked ) and the thing in the bottom right hand corner spins like a maniac ?
SSRSS%202.png

It just sits in th eloading screen an does nothing well apart from the green ball spinning around the orange one .

Edited by Puggonaut 2

9 minutes ago, Puggonaut said:

So I downloaded SSRSS ver 118 Installed it an erm this happens , I unistalled all my mods created another KSP Follder deleted all the Saves an settings . Ran the game once . Then did a complete re-install of SSRSS an it still does the same thing . Ok so went back to Ver 117 an guess what same thing . Had it all working fine yeserday ,

SSRSS.jpg
SSRSS%203.jpg

This is as far as the game goes it just hangs there an does nothing else ?  Modulemanage stays on screen ( only have one installed , I checked ) and the thing in the bottom right hand corner spins like a maniac ?
SSRSS%202.png

It just sits in th eloading screen an does nothing well apart from the green ball spinning around the orange one .

You did not install rss textures. 

14 minutes ago, Berlin said:

You did not install rss textures. 

I Put the RSS Textures in the folder , downloaded from the link on the first page i've used the 10.4 8192 version ?

Edit 2

Plugins............bugga forgot to copy the plugins folder , my fault , sorry for the false alarm :mellow:

Edit 3

The Sunflare is working OMG :o

Edited by Puggonaut 2
Coz i'm fick

First of all, many many thanks to sDaZe and Berlin (and basically everybody who contributed) for creating this mod. I really really love the idea and have been following the mod since a long time ago. Great work guys, it is because of mods like this that KSP is awesome. Just installed it yesterday (because frankly, I am new to modding KSP), but already am amazed by the looks and feel of the "real" solar system, while keeping things as "easy" as stock. If I had a hat on, I would take it off for you guys!

8 hours ago, Duski said:

Fixed my bug with the water, turns out it was there but seemed dull :P 

I ran in to the very same problem with the water while landed and in flight, how did you manage to fix it?

7 hours ago, LexvA said:

First of all, many many thanks to sDaZe and Berlin (and basically everybody who contributed) for creating this mod. I really really love the idea and have been following the mod since a long time ago. Great work guys, it is because of mods like this that KSP is awesome. Just installed it yesterday (because frankly, I am new to modding KSP), but already am amazed by the looks and feel of the "real" solar system, while keeping things as "easy" as stock. If I had a hat on, I would take it off for you guys!

I ran in to the very same problem with the water while landed and in flight, how did you manage to fix it?

Well my problem was is I thought I wasn't seeing the water from LEO (Low Earth Orbit) But I really was, it was just dull. I didn't do anything at all when I realised this, you might need to go into the scatterer configs and change the transform name for Earth if you aren't seeing water.