[1.11.2] B9PartSwitch v2.18.0 (March 17)

blowfish

2 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

i don't think this will fix your B9 errors but the folder StarstroSpaceSystems-main is not correct. You want its child folder StarstroSpaceSystems in GameData.

I’ll have to fix that, was a mistake when I was reinstalling all the mods to try and fix the issue. Thanks for pointing it out. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I have an issue with B9 Parts switch and am sending in the Log to figure out why this is throwing up errors (As it seems to dead with an issue with something called "LFOX" but I'm Wondering what the issue is.

Log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/014dhbesnvm9rkv/KSP.log/file

So I'm trying to figure out what "LFox" is. 

Space_Coyote

But here's the Log: 

10 hours ago, Space_Coyote said:

Well I have an issue with B9 Parts switch and am sending in the Log to figure out why this is throwing up errors (As it seems to dead with an issue with something called "LFOX" but I'm Wondering what the issue is.

Log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/014dhbesnvm9rkv/KSP.log/file

So I'm trying to figure out what "LFox" is. 

Space_Coyote

But here's the Log: 

Since you have both Near Future Construction and Near Future Launch Vehicles but not CryoTanks, the LFOX (Liquid Fuel + Oxidizer) tank type should be being supplied by GameData/NearFutureConstruction/Patches/NFConstructionFuelTankTypes.cfg but I don't see it in your log.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, lucius57 said:

hi im having an error on startup and dont know where its coming from. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. ksp.log

I can offer you a little help. So this folder here:

Benjee10_MMSEV-master

is installed incorrectly. This needs to be deleted, and you need to get the latest copy and install it correctly. The folder name inside GameData should be "Benjee10_MMSEV" (you can't just rename your existing folder - you have the wrong folder contents). Make sure you get the latest release version, then find the GameData folder in the zip file, and it's the contents of that embedded folder that you copy to your KSP GameData folder. 

Welp, I just look further and you have several folders installed incorrectly. Here's another rule of thumb: no mod folder names will have version numbers in them (true ~99% of the time). So your habtech, your historical suits, IVA_ASET*, Kerbalistic docking -- these are all installed incorrectly, likely for the same reason as above. 

Most people who see your log are going to say "USE CKAN." I don't use it personally, but installing mods by hand requires a lot of very careful reading and file comparing. But yeah your log is 500MB, and me over here with 100 mods, my log file is usually 15-20MB. 

Edit: make sure you also replace your copy of ACK (Benjee10_Orion). Even though the folder looks right, the megabytes of "bindpose" errors might be coming from an outdated copy of ACK.

Edited by OrbitalManeuvers
typos, what else

7 hours ago, lucius57 said:

Hey Im back. Thank you so much for the feedback and suggestions. I followed what you said and have made some progress but i still receive the fatal error. ksp.log

Nice, I didn't see any other obvious install issues. I don't really know much about the B9 error, but your log is way cleaner. Hopefully someone else can help pin down the specific error. Personally, I'm side-eyeing IFS just because I hear so many people talk about incompatibilities with it, but I don't have an experience with it myself.

Posted (edited)

Hey I'm back. Thank you so much for your previous advise. The BDB fatal errors went away, however I'm still receiving a loading error. If you're able to help that would greatly appreciated, if not I understand and please direct me to a forum that can because I've never seen this error before and don't know how to classify it. Thanks! ksp.log

Loading Error

Edited by lucius57