OV-102

hello all greetings from canada i  have been playing ksp for 2 months now  but i just started using the forums. i love space shuttles i would like to get to know everybody 

8 minutes ago, Challenger 1986 said:

hello all greetings from canada i  have been playing ksp for 2 months now  but i just started using the forums. i love space shuttles i would like to get to know everybody 

HI there, welcome to the forum!

Have you tried to make any shuttles in KSP yet? I think you will find the majority of people here are super knowledgeable and helpful if you are struggling. Never hesitate to ask questions!

Greetings!

As @Majorjim pointed out. Ask lots of questions. Sometimes Pm'ing someone will yield more detailed and helpful information. But just the same, ask specific questions and you will get specific answers.

A good tip for shuttles or any complex build in KSP is. Watch lots of YouTube videos to gleam helpful building ideas. And when you truely get in a pickle building said shuttle. That's where the rest of us come in :)

One last tip, align the center of thrust with the center of mass like so.

tg2reJC.jpg

Hello @Challenger 1986 and welcome to the forums! For building a space shuttle here's my .50 funds: Use the Kerbondye tanks (the big white ones) instead of the orange tank. It's more balanced that way. Also @Starhawk where are you? He's usually the first greater.

Also a moment of silence for the astronauts aboard Challenger that day.

Edited by kerbalstar
? and . are interchangeable, right. :)

• 2 weeks later...