First sharing with the community

XB-70A

Hi everyone,

Well, after so many craft downloaded on many sites I thought it was time to bypass this kind of shyness I got and start to share some files with you.

So here comes the X-36 Arethuse, a full stock three seats simple spacecraft, nammed in honor of one of the most famous nymph and able to reach a 200x200 km orbit without any difficulties. The rear port will however requires you to maneuvrate retrograde for docking, do not worry two Linear RCS Ports can provide thrust forward and another one, placed in the nose, is available to go back. The remaining RCS ports will provide a full 3-axis maneuvrabilty .

7hFJZIN.png

Xjn9axY.png

An album is available : http://imgur.com/a/dcEwj

And the craft can be found on KerbaX : https://kerbalx.com/XB-70A/Sleg-X-36-Arethuse

wtYU1Hh.png

Hope you enjoy it.

Edited by XB-70A

Thanks everyone,

It's really nice to read positive reviews from experienced members like you. I would like to share more in the next days but my professionnal life gives me one day off at best, and most of the time its to complete paperwork ( :mad: )...

Sorry about all those orthographic and syntaxic errors in the orginal post, it's corrected. I should re-read what I am wroting each time before posting or stop playing KSP and go online after a straight 13H working day... or both.

Thank you Heinkel.

i have uploaded a small update after having tested the first live docking. Most important is the integration of a Commutron 16, the first version was lacking any communications capabilities.

Ejjpfjc.png

hh0XWGo.png

o0Lk5QO.png

RgPQ4pT.png

UjL8bVf.png

Plenty of fuel remaining.

zmCiTMw.png

Thanks Castille!

I tried a re-entry yesterday with Jeb' as a more experienced pilot, everything is more easier like this than with a no stars pilot.

DSrvNAa.png

J90pzsR.png

(This bunch of metal only want to gain altitude when you reach the thicker levels of Kerbin atmosphere...)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.