Kerbin City

InfiniteAtom

18 hours ago, sumghai said:

InfiniteAtom,

There is no latest official Kerbin City forum thread, as the mod has been abandoned.

Has anyone picked up the mod? (will ask in other thread) So I need to tell you two moderators about something. There is someone going around on the forums and rating things 1 star. I keep having this happen to my threads the second I post them. Please help.

20 hours ago, InfiniteAtom said:

Has anyone picked up the mod? (will ask in other thread)

No.

A mod that has been abandoned means that no-one has taken over the project.

20 hours ago, InfiniteAtom said:

So I need to tell you two moderators about something. There is someone going around on the forums and rating things 1 star. I keep having this happen to my threads the second I post them. Please help.

Issues regarding moderation should be written to a moderator via Private Messaging, and not posted publicly on the boards.

20 minutes ago, InfiniteAtom said:

If it has been abondoned why does it still work? Also, how would I get the source files and such to continue the mod?

"Abandoned" means nobody's working on it, not it's broken. It'll just eventually become broken with game updates naturally.

I don't know where the source is. I'd find threads started for the project (like this one) and send those people PMs. And hope.

7 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

"Abandoned" means nobody's working on it, not it's broken. It'll just eventually become broken with game updates naturally.

I don't know where the source is. I'd find threads started for the project (like this one) and send those people PMs. And hope.

That thread is closed.

7 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

The original author of Kerbin City, nothke, has not been on the forums since 2015. IDK who to contact.

11 minutes ago, InfiniteAtom said:

The original author of Kerbin City, nothke, has not been on the forums since 2015. IDK who to contact.

That's where the "And hope" comes in. There's no guarantee you'll ever get a response, or you'll ever get the files. I can't suggest anything better though than to scour that thread and find people who worked on it and hope that one of them still has the files and will respond to you. Such is the way of free open projects run by volunteers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.