Information pipeline for livestreams?

MarkusA380

Hello out there!

I am very interested in watching rocket launch livestreams like other people watch soccer games.

Is there any good news feed that informs me of all oncoming rocket launches with a livestream?

I did already search for something like that, but wasn't able to find anything like it.

Cheers!

To 

9 minutes ago, MarkusA380 said:

... watching rocket launch livestreams like other people watch soccer games....

You and me both :)

For launch schedules I use http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/launch-schedule/

They have links to livestreams etc in the mission details sometimes.

USLaunchreport.com has amazing footage too, worth a look.

Another notable mention goes to the SpaceNews segment of the EJ_SA Twitch stream. He streams 5 days a week, starting 4PM (east coast time I believe) and usually he does SpaceNews at the beginning and covers all launches and other space related news. I enjoy this almost the most these days. Chatting with other spacenuts, watching launches and tests and all that. Check it out when you get the chance.

Edited by Dafni

20 minutes ago, MarkusA380 said:

@Dafni, thanks for the info, I will look into it. :)

If you subscribe to SpaceX on YouTube, they have live launches, with information, and they give you a stream notice several says before launch.

And once they've been uploaded to YouTube, you can watch the full stream anytime :)

Edited by Spaceception

@MarkusA380 - the source I use is @nextlaunch. It's a twitter account dedicated to announcing rocket launches and their associated live webcasts, if any are available. The only launches I've seen missing from this feed are those that are only announced after the fact (like Israel's most recent spy sat, last week).

The maintainer of the account pulls their info from various sources. SpaceflightInsider is one of them, Launch Library is another. And then of course there are the individual websites and social media feeds of various launch providers and agencies.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.