[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

3 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

any day now...

look, the server still isn't stable, its really laggy still and it's barly keeping me on

1 minute ago, AlmostNASA said:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 DAMN DAYS NOW COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said that this was happening, just be patient

Edited by SparkyFox

2 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

@Dfthu and @Florid Monkey

You need to pick a place in paradise for your towers to be placed, both towers are eating up the bandwidth in sanctuary

Mine are ok right? I've already marked out a spot and they aren't going to be as big. 

1 hour ago, AlmostNASA said:

*starts cooking soup again

*server doesn't like soup* 

1 hour ago, SparkyFox said:

patience my young padowan....

Ok... 

*3 seconds later* 

Now? 

HOW MUCH LONGER?!? 

25 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Mine are ok right? I've already marked out a spot and they aren't going to be as big. 

Ok... 

*3 seconds later* 

Now? 

HOW MUCH LONGER?!? 

1.i dont even know where your towers are, so they're good, towers need to be in paradise from now on and dfthus and monkeys are marked to move, as soon as worldedit updates.

2. 50 years

I agree that Dfthu's tower should be moved, but I like having Monkey's tower in Sanctuary. In the end its not that tall, right? I also want to start constructing my own tower someday, I won't make it too tall, maybe 100/120 blocks. Though I will fill it with redstone contraptions.

Now another question: will a supersmelter in Paradise eat the bandwidth too much? I'll try to make it toggle able, so its only on when you need it.

Edited by ZentroCatson

7 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

I agree that Dfthu's tower should be moved, but I like having Monkey's tower in Sanctuary. In the end its not that tall, right? I also want to start constructing my own tower someday, I won't make it too tall, maybe 100/120 blocks. Though I will fill it with redstone contraptions.

Now another question: will a supersmelter in Paradise eat the bandwidth too much? I'll try to make it toggle able, so its only on when you need it.

Super smelters aren't that big and laggy. 

*tries to hid my 64x64 mega smelter* 

@ZentroCatson? Two questions: 

1. what have you been doing recently? 
  2. Do you want me to build you something in your basement? It's really small (ish).

Edited by max_creative
3. How often to you use the discord?

4 hours ago, max_creative said:

2. Do you want me to build you something in your basement? It's really small (ish).

Okay, I'm going to build a smelter prototype in creative and if it works, I'm going to make one in Paradise.

To your questions:

1. I've just made a cow stack and finished my house. Now I'm helping in Paradise station construction.

2. I think I have all that I need. Highly efficient automatic farms, a sliding piston door, storage silo (that I'm going to revise soon), hidden crafting bench and hidden armory are enough I think :P

3. I use Discord all the time when I'm on my gaming machine!

Now I want to ask you a question: would you like to make a collab project? I'm thinking of a mob farm like Mumbo Jumbo's, but maybe half the size. I'm a good architect, so I can build the frame and some of the redstone wiring, while you can make the collection chamber and trigger clock.

Btw, if you want you can take a look at my house's interior! 

12 hours ago, max_creative said:

Ok... 

*3 seconds later* 

Now? 

HOW MUCH LONGER?!? 

#SoMe

6 hours ago, max_creative said:

4. When should I build the prison?

12 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

SERVER ANNOUNCMENT

Server is back on, But its slowly stabilising, things may lag
the idle time-out is now 10 minutes
please have your towers in paradise

Thank the Kraken! I have Thanksgiving holiday (Haha Sorry Anywhere that's not Murica!) So I'm gonna be on almost the entire time from tomorrow to Sunday :wink: (Except thanksgiving dinner, and church)

13 hours ago, AlmostNASA said:

Hey @DarkOwl57 I transformed my old shop into a small rental house for you to use.

k; Thanks

13 hours ago, AlmostNASA said:

Hey @DarkOwl57 I transformed my old shop into a small rental house for you to use.

Oh, and if you want, I give you permission to move my stuff from the condo over to the house.

Edited by DarkOwl57

4 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

2. I think I have all that I need. Highly efficient automatic farms, a sliding piston door, storage silo (that I'm going to revise soon), hidden crafting bench and hidden armory are enough I think :P

I can build the nexus in your basement. I like to call it the almighty not-Google because my design uses a block search engine. 

Now I want to ask you a question: would you like to make a collab project? I'm thinking of a mob farm like Mumbo Jumbo's, but maybe half the size. I'm a good architect, so I can build the frame and some of the redstone wiring, while you can make the collection chamber and trigger clock.

Yes! So you basically want a hopper timer and a big area made of hoppers? Sure.

Btw, if you want you can take a look at my house's interior! 

I've already seen it. 

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Thank the Kraken! I have Thanksgiving holiday (Haha Sorry Anywhere that's not Murica!) So I'm gonna be on almost the entire time from tomorrow to Sunday :wink: (Except thanksgiving dinner, and church)

I just have the food and nothing else. And tomorrow's a half day. 

I have a lot of homework today, so there's a good chance I won't be on. If I play Minecraft I'll be improving my nexus.

Just now, max_creative said:

I can build the nexus in your basement. I like to call it the almighty not-Google because my design uses a block search engine. 

I've already seen it. 

I just have the food and nothing else. And tomorrow's a half day. 

I have a lot of homework today, so there's a good chance I won't be on. If I play Minecraft I'll be improving my nexus.

Well, I don't get a half day, but I am off Wednesday-Friday, so I'm good there.

3 hours ago, max_creative said:

Nah, I don't think I need so much storage... And there isn't much space in my basement.

Yeah, a toggleable hopper timer and instead of a hopper area maybe a hopper minecart going round the area. I think I'll make the mob farm look like a floating island!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.