[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

51 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

@max_creative I finished constructing the mob farm structure! Now you have to only hook up the redstone to a hopper clock and do the collection are. I think the farm's at around -160 190 or so. Just look for a gigantic pile of spruce wood!

Ok. 

51 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Just look for a gigantic pile of spruce wood!

2 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Quick notice: The paradise and Sanctuary train stations are down. I have no idea what caused this, but they don't work.

Good to know. 

2 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Also, whoever spawned the ghast, I killed it, so Paradise is safe.

You should have tried to caught it! Well, at least now we don't have to worry about giant floating fireball jellyfish attacking us while we're working in paradise...

13 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Quick notice: The paradise and Sanctuary train stations are down. I have no idea what caused this, but they don't work.

Also, whoever spawned the ghast, I killed it, so Paradise is safe.

Probably the minecart dispensing system is clogged again..

11 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Ok. 

Good to know. 

You should have tried to caught it! Well, at least now we don't have to worry about giant floating fireball jellyfish attacking us while we're working in paradise...

yup; I spawned in, and I heard the beast. I, using my expert tracking skills, managed to locate it, and kill it with my trusty power 3 bow.

Hey guys, I found a chest in the Sparkenon and there was a bow called "Shockwave" In it. It is pretty op, and I don't want to take someone's bow. If anyone knows whose it is, please let me know. I put it back in the Sparkenon behind the throne

1 minute ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Hey guys, I found a chest in the Sparkenon and there was a bow called "Shockwave" In it. It is pretty op, and I don't want to take someone's bow. If anyone knows whose it is, please let me know. I put it back in the Sparkenon behind the throne

Shockwave?

idk probably defence for the ting

The Sparkenon is now open! 

images of the memorial/ palace.g8cnh0F.jpgtqB1PtmG.jpgos5dZbb.png9Lwau08.jpgk2OTbEi.jpgWwYbvG7.jpg8sFAO0G.jpgYZVQmIV.jpggVnpbMJ.jpgeWycBSE.jpg2rnnUqk.jpg

I thank @SparkyFox for being such a great moderator, and person to everyone on this server!

sktapQU.jpg

Edited by AlmostNASA

20 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

The Sparkenon is now open! 

images of the memorial/ palace.

I thank @SparkyFox for being such a great moderator, and person to everyone on this server!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Wait... Where did you get player heads? 

2 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

xySD4vg.png

What have you done? I think you should use that sign you have and say "only good things." right next to it. 

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Hey, whoever owns the blue tower in paradise, I was wondering: could I make an office in there? It could be a new company or something. Let me know soon as I have the needed materials for it.

That's florids tower, far as I know he hasn't been on for 2-3 weeks, you can have a floor in my tower though. It's the tall black one

2 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

What's wrong with a gigantic pile of spruce wood leading to a mob farm... ?

Nothing. I just was a little confused about why there was a giant pile of spruce wood in the first place... 

I didn't get any work done on the mob farm. I spent 15 minutes digging a hole and 30 minutes trying to find 11 sanctuary lane. Tommorow I have to work on a 3x3 door for @AlmostNASA, I have to start @DarkOwl57's concavehexadecagonvoid, and continue digging my hole. Then I can work on mob farm... I really need to plan out when I'm building these things... *facepalm* 

5 hours ago, max_creative said:

Nothing. I just was a little confused about why there was a giant pile of spruce wood in the first place... 

I didn't get any work done on the mob farm. I spent 15 minutes digging a hole and 30 minutes trying to find 11 sanctuary lane. Tommorow I have to work on a 3x3 door for @AlmostNASA, I have to start @DarkOwl57's concavehexadecagonvoid, and continue digging my hole. Then I can work on mob farm... I really need to plan out when I'm building these things... *facepalm* 

The pile is for climbing up to the farm! I can finish the farm myself if you're too busy. I have an idea how to do it. Btw, you're going to do a tower too, right? What kind of shape is it going to be? I'll build a tower after I make the supersmelter in Paradise. I'm going to make the shape kinda like the Burj Khalifa, but 8x smaller.

7 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

The pile is for climbing up to the farm! I can finish the farm myself if you're too busy. I have an idea how to do it. Btw, you're going to do a tower too, right? What kind of shape is it going to be? I'll build a tower after I make the supersmelter in Paradise. I'm going to make the shape kinda like the Burj Khalifa, but 8x smaller.

I'm not THAT busy (I think). Building a toggleable hopper clock doesn't take very long. 

No, I'm not doing a tower. I'm doing three, maybe four. One is a cylinder with things winding around it. The other to look like rectangular prisms with some corners cut out of it. They have a 32x32 base. It's kinda hard to explain... 

Guys, I have good and bad news: even though I completely finished the mob farm and the one in my creative world seems to be working perfectly, the one on the server doesn't produce any mob loot at all. I've done all the redstone correctly, built it 200 blocks up in the sky and double-checked that the blocks allow mob spawning, but it still doesn't work. If anyone has some possible solutions, let me know!

Now to the good news: My synchronized industrial furnace array A.K.A. Supersmelter prototype is nearly done! As soon as I get the minecart timing cirquit finished I can build one in Paradise to speed up our resource processing. And sure it is fast! The resources get evenly distributed to all furnaces, allowing for up to 5x the smelting speed with 5 furnaces.

6 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Guys, I have good and bad news: even though I completely finished the mob farm and the one in my creative world seems to be working perfectly, the one on the server doesn't produce any mob loot at all. I've done all the redstone correctly, built it 200 blocks up in the sky and double-checked that the blocks allow mob spawning, but it still doesn't work. If anyone has some possible solutions, let me know!

I'll take a look at it.

No mob drops at all? I'm guessing that 1. There are lots of mobs somewhere else preventing it from spawning them, or 2. For some reason there are no valid spawning spaces in the farm for some reason. 

7 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Now to the good news: My synchronized industrial furnace array A.K.A. Supersmelter prototype is nearly done! As soon as I get the minecart timing cirquit finished I can build one in Paradise to speed up our resource processing. And sure it is fast! The resources get evenly distributed to all furnaces, allowing for up to 5x the smelting speed with 5 furnaces.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee! 

Just add more boosters furnaces! 

9 hours ago, max_creative said:

I'll take a look at it.

No mob drops at all? I'm guessing that 1. There are lots of mobs somewhere else preventing it from spawning them, or 2. For some reason there are no valid spawning spaces in the farm for some reason. 

Yeeeeeeeeeeee! 

it is spelled Moar

9 hours ago, max_creative said:

I'll take a look at it.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee! 

1. I looked at the entity number with F3, and there were only 15 entities, none of the in the mob farm. 2. Maybe, just take a look at it, alright? Another issue might be that the other players are loading mobs too, preventing the mobs from spawning in the mob farm. Another weird thing is that for a second, 3-4 mobs dropped from it, but that was all. No more mobs spawned.

The good thing about my design is that I can add (hopefully) more furnaces if needed. If you want to know how the distribution mechanism works, basically there's a mine cart with a chest running from one end from the furnace line to the other on a bunch of locked hoppers. The hoppers only get unlocked when the mine cart passes by and get instantly locked again. That means all furnaces are getting 1 item with every pass the mine cart makes. Cool, right? Its a lot more resource efficient than some other smelters out there.

44 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

it is spelled Moar

According to the max_creative dictionary the word moar is only to be used for ksp or space related things. 

12 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

1. I looked at the entity number with F3, and there were only 15 entities, none of the in the mob farm. 2. Maybe, just take a look at it, alright? Another issue might be that the other players are loading mobs too, preventing the mobs from spawning in the mob farm. Another weird thing is that for a second, 3-4 mobs dropped from it, but that was all. No more mobs spawned.

... Just... ...

How does the mob flushing system work? I could be that the mobs weren't spawning because the flushing system didn't turn off. I'm really confused right now. Tomorrow I have to finish Aorlando's 3x3 spiral door and then I'll take a look at it... 

15 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

The good thing about my design is that I can add (hopefully) more furnaces if needed. If you want to know how the distribution mechanism works, basically there's a mine cart with a chest running from one end from the furnace line to the other on a bunch of locked hoppers. The hoppers only get unlocked when the mine cart passes by and get instantly locked again. That means all furnaces are getting 1 item with every pass the mine cart makes. Cool, right? Its a lot more resource efficient than some other smelters out there.

Cool! It sounds like a really interesting design! So it uses detector rails and redstone torches to lock the hoppers?

4 hours ago, max_creative said:

According to the max_creative dictionary the word moar is only to be used for ksp or space related things. 

... Just... ...

How does the mob flushing system work? I could be that the mobs weren't spawning because the flushing system didn't turn off. I'm really confused right now. Tomorrow I have to finish Aorlando's 3x3 spiral door and then I'll take a look at it... 

Cool! It sounds like a really interesting design! So it uses detector rails and redstone torches to lock the hoppers?

The flushing system works just like in Mumbo Jumbo's mob farm. I basically took his design and added a toggling system to the hopper clock. My first suspicion was that the flushing system didn't work too, but it seems to be working alright... I might check again on it.

Yup, it uses a detector rail at the end that sets of a redstone signal wich turns off the torches synchronized with the minecart traveling back. You'll see it soon!

Ok, so why can i not repair any of my enchanted stuff?  It all says "too expensive".  This is a problem, as i can't just keep making stuff out of diamond and then spend hours enchanting each thing so its more useful.  My bow is wearing out, and i need it repaired ASAP.  My main pickaxe is even worse and you all know how much mining i do.  What's going on???

- Andy

Well, in any case, i crafted an anvil and put it down in the skelly pit.  I dunno why the one which was there was not there anymore but there's one down there again for any who need to use one.  Please don't move or take it, thanks.

Sheesh i take a break for a few days and i come back and i cant even.  Heh.

- Andy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.