[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

6 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

aether_alchem_idea_1_by_zenkonto-d9sory3

There is a new nation from the old, a new one has formed. And we shall make way for...

THE AETHER EMPIRE

If you can be on in approximately 3 1/2 hours I'll help you make a base that looks like the Deep Space Kraken. Just don't blow anything up. Especially my house.

for those that don't have discord:

we currently have two possible train station systems: one that can support 8 destinations but is cheap and one that supports an unlimited number but is much larger.

we have decided to use a mix with small ones for local areas and large ones at major locations

the question is should we have 1 small at sanctuary, leading to key locations and to the large station linking to paradise city, or a few smalls around sanctuary with one large?

6 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

We currently have two possible train station systems: one that can support 8 destinations but is cheap and one that supports an unlimited number but is much larger.

We have decided to use a mix with small ones for local areas and large ones at major locations
the question is should we have 1 small at sanctuary, leading to key locations and to the large station linking to paradise city, or a few smalls around sanctuary with one large?

I know a design that can have multiple but is also on the small side. We should build a small at sanctuary and a big at paradise. We also REEEEEEEEALLY need to get working iron farms! 

26 minutes ago, max_creative said:

I know a design that can have multiple but is also on the small side. We should build a small at sanctuary and a big at paradise. We also REEEEEEEEALLY need to get working iron farms! 

I would, if SOME PEOPLE (looking at you, all of you guys) were willing to help! I'm almost done setting up a small one in Sanctuary, but I need A LOT of villagers. I may or may not be able to come join today.

28 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

I would, if SOME PEOPLE (looking at you, all of you guys) were willing to help! I'm almost done setting up a small one in Sanctuary, but I need A LOT of villagers. I may or may not be able to come join today.

I can make a breeder if I can have potatos for it. To transport them I need a minecart track though. Where's your WIP iron farm? If you have at least 2 villagers (one MUST be a farmer) and a bunch of potatoes I can get you the villagers you need. 

Edit: Where exactly is sanctuary? I haven't been on since the reset thing.

Edited by max_creative
Some people? I don't know who you're talking about. :P

8 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

aether_alchem_idea_1_by_zenkonto-d9sory3

There is a new nation from the old, a new one has formed. And we shall make way for...

THE AETHER EMPIRE

No roleplaying, that's our one rule (besides keeping it SFW).

By the way my house is the little thing to the right of @YoetoJoe's house. Oak planks and logs.

Edited by legoclone09

Just a heads up, i am shoring up the tunnel where it passes underwater right now.  The sides are sand and the top is dirt mixed with coblestone in the second of the two sections.  Will replace all with stone of some sort.  I sealed the sections off that need work, so make sure you don't try to go in there before i'm done or it will flood the whole thing.

- Andy

3 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

No roleplaying, that's our one rule (besides keeping it SFW).

By the way my house is the little thing to the right of @YoetoJoe's house. Oak planks and logs.

*throws hands into the air, waving them* nope, not reolplaying. Just declaring independence from the old nation, that's all...

Also, I'm trying to keep at good terms with the old nation, don't want MK banning me for blowing up the old nation because I need room to expand.

PS: Anyone want to join my nation?

12 hours ago, max_creative said:

I can make a breeder if I can have potatos for it. To transport them I need a minecart track though. Where's your WIP iron farm? If you have at least 2 villagers (one MUST be a farmer) and a bunch of potatoes I can get you the villagers you need. 

I can provide potatoes. If you build a breeder i will work on another iron farm in the main spawn for the community.

15 hours ago, max_creative said:

Edit: Where exactly is sanctuary? I haven't been on since the reset thing.

The villagers I had got attacked by zombies and are dead, I will build a minecarts track from the bottom of the iron farm to the villager "cups". The iron farm... Hmm, how do I describe its location? It's in Sanctuary, and it's close to spawn. Can't remember the coordinates...

2 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

The villagers I had got attacked by zombies and are dead, I will build a minecarts track from the bottom of the iron farm to the villager "cups". The iron farm... Hmm, how do I describe its location? It's in Sanctuary, and it's close to spawn. Can't remember the coordinates...

Which villagers? The ones in the plains? There's no way something could have gotten them :/ I made sure... 

33 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

OK! THE AETHER EMPIRE HAS BUILT A BORDER! ALSO ANYONE WNAT TO JOIN THE GLORIOUS EMPIRE! we have camgrow reds...

I don't want to join. I'm building skyscrapers in paradise city. I might do some trading with you. And if you want you can have a floor in my public tower. 

Do you want to work with me?

Just now, max_creative said:

I don't want to join. I'm building skyscrapers in paradise city. I might do some trading with you. And if you want you can have a floor in my public tower. 

Do you want to work with me?

Id love too, but after declaring Independence from the ENTIRE server (including the server rules. And slaughtering all the cow (except 2) for the glory oft he kraken.) I cant really do anything for sanctuary...

Also, thank you, but no. I would not like to work with you, I have a empire to run. but best of luck to you!

51 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Id love too, but after declaring Independence from the ENTIRE server (including the server rules. And slaughtering all the cow (except 2) for the glory oft he kraken.) I cant really do anything for sanctuary...

Also, thank you, but no. I would not like to work with you, I have a empire to run. but best of luck to you!

Aww... Can you at least tell me your username? Also beware of dog redstone AI.

1 hour ago, Galacticvoyager said:

So... you declared your own independence and you do not abide to the server rules... 

Others are complaining about your actions... Including setting the tree farm on fire... 

Then why are you even on the server? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.