[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

49 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

Can you walk on the train line? Comfortably? If not, then we need a path. 

I'll come on tomorrow and make a path-block path to the city for horses but if you're going without a horse you should use the train

Edited by Kepler68

41 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

I'll come on tomorrow and make a path-block path to the city for horses but if you're going without a horse you should use the train

thing is we have a path to the condo and its not that far away form that, like over 2 hills. I'll start building the path now.

Edited by Dfthu

7 hours ago, max_creative said:

Does anyone agree with me that we really need a better path from the apartments to paradise city?

We will probably build a metro line with a stop at the appartments (at least if it's the ones I think, there aren't a lot anyways)

I will get a whole batch of nether brick for the apartment station, but first i'm going to clear a path (clear, not lay) to the mesa from paradise.  Dense areas of trees will be put to the torch in a controlled manor, while sparse areas i'll get saplings & fruit from for the rest of you to use.  Will leave the fruit & saplings at the map chest unless i find a better one.  Most of the burn area is not directly visible from paradise, so no worries on messing up the scenery, plus saplings will offset any aesthetic concerns closer to paradise if the issue arises. :)

- Andy

Edited by transitbiker

My plan for today is to go mining. I'll share what I get too if I won't need it. I'll be home at 15:20 pm if I get lucky, or at 16:20 pm if I won't. If someone could put a diamond pickaxe and maybe a sword in my letterbox with a letter saying who's it from, I'll bring it back to the persons house after mining.

After getting resources I want to start building some smaller shops at paradise city and later a rocket testing site that everyone can use somewhere near the sanctuary. Of course there won't be actual rockets, it will be meant as a redstone playground. And I need a new house, I can't live in that smelly shed forever.

18 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

My plan for today is to go mining. I'll share what I get too if I won't need it. I'll be home at 15:20 pm if I get lucky, or at 16:20 pm if I won't. If someone could put a diamond pickaxe and maybe a sword in my letterbox with a letter saying who's it from, I'll bring it back to the persons house after mining.

After getting resources I want to start building some smaller shops at paradise city and later a rocket testing site that everyone can use somewhere near the sanctuary. Of course there won't be actual rockets, it will be meant as a redstone playground. And I need a new house, I can't live in that smelly shed forever.

I will be hunting for gold, redstone, and diamond once the server is back up etc.  I'll see if i can't get enough diamond to make you your own pickaxe to keep.  Do you want it to have a name?

- Andy

We need a team working on the desert extension.  There needs to either be a tube with a stone floor and dirt walls/ceiling or there needs to be a two block space (two over from track bed, two down from track bed) and underneath so creepers cannot get close enough to explode.  Zombies and skellies not an issue as they cannot explode when near a player.  I am going to vote tube, because it protects us from skellies shooting at us in the woods too.

- Andy

54 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

Damn you java!!! 

Finally be able to run it on the new server... 

now i'm getting vram warning and the server won't start anymore... grrr

How long you suspect till it restarts?

Also, If you find a random wooden hosue located 8K from spawn. its mine, you would of trespassed into my territory. So be careful...

O̖̗͇͚ͩ͌̾̓͐̕͡Rͯͨ̑̐̈́҉̭̜̥͖͚̮ ̛̜͔̓͑ͤ͐̽͐̔̋͟͡T̡̰̬̼̦̿́́H̴̤̞̉̿̇͌̇ͅĘ̠̦̫̰͉̇̊͆ ̛̯̟̟̙ͮ̑͂ͮͩ̓K̵̵̗̥̭̻̘͔͒ͯ̾ͯͬͧ͟R̡̮̬̤̞̱̘̳ͤ̎ͦ͂͗͘͜ͅA̴̡̺̦̠ͫ̀̉ͧͬ̏Ḵ̿̃Ė̫ͦ͌̎Ñ͇̠̟̖̇̾̓̎͑̋͝ ̴̭͚̱̗͇̭́͐ͨ̽̋̊̐͌̆W͐̈̃͛̚͏̨̮Ỉ̽͌̋ͦ͗͒͏͚̝͎͞L̏̿ͫͬͥ̽͂͏͙̻̳̭̣̲̩̀̕L̶̜̣̱͕̥ͬ̊̍͑̚ ̝̣̹̦̜ͯ͐̌ͬ͂͞ͅEͬ̒̋ͪ̾ͅŅ̤̄̑̚̕Ḓ̠̟̼ͤ̽̍͗͜ ̡̛̮̲̻̩͌̽̐̆̾ͮͮ̃Y̢̫͙̙̩̓́̽̆ͣ͘͝ͅOͯ̂̈́̈́̐̓ͭͧ͂͜҉̷̲̤̟͓͕̠U̷̇ͤͪ̇̂̐͏͇͔̟!̵̸̫̻̳̗̻̥ͣ̄̐̿͌ͪ͡

Edited by Planetace

1 hour ago, transitbiker said:

We need a team working on the desert extension.  There needs to either be a tube with a stone floor and dirt walls/ceiling or there needs to be a two block space (two over from track bed, two down from track bed) and underneath so creepers cannot get close enough to explode.  Zombies and skellies not an issue as they cannot explode when near a player.  I am going to vote tube, because it protects us from skellies shooting at us in the woods too.

I need lots and lots of glass. Guess I'm making an automatic wood farm and charcoal generator... And I'm going to destroy the desert...

Just make sure that mobs can't get on the track. Then they cause minecart problems.

1 hour ago, KAL 9000 said:

If someone can build an underground train line to a flat coastal area, I will build a space center there!

I know a good spot! I probably can't build it for you, but try (-1376,-688). According to the totally accurate map it should be a flat spot. Good luck with the KSC (KAL Space Center)! 

1 hour ago, MK3424 said:

Finally be able to run it on the new server... 

now i'm getting vram warning and the server won't start anymore... grrr

Don't worry, it's not THAT bad, right? Take your time, it's fine. 

23 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

Also, If you find a random wooden hosue located 8K from spawn. its mine, you would of trespassed into my territory. So be careful...

I which direction? I'll try to stay away, but I need to know which way it is. Just say +Z, -Z, +X, or -X. 

O̖̗͇͚ͩ͌̾̓͐̕͡Rͯͨ̑̐̈́҉̭̜̥͖͚̮ ̛̜͔̓͑ͤ͐̽͐̔̋͟͡T̡̰̬̼̦̿́́H̴̤̞̉̿̇͌̇ͅĘ̠̦̫̰͉̇̊͆ ̛̯̟̟̙ͮ̑͂ͮͩ̓K̵̵̗̥̭̻̘͔͒ͯ̾ͯͬͧ͟R̡̮̬̤̞̱̘̳ͤ̎ͦ͂͗͘͜ͅA̴̡̺̦̠ͫ̀̉ͧͬ̏Ḵ̿̃Ė̫ͦ͌̎Ñ͇̠̟̖̇̾̓̎͑̋͝ ̴̭͚̱̗͇̭́͐ͨ̽̋̊̐͌̆W͐̈̃͛̚͏̨̮Ỉ̽͌̋ͦ͗͒͏͚̝͎͞L̏̿ͫͬͥ̽͂͏͙̻̳̭̣̲̩̀̕L̶̜̣̱͕̥ͬ̊̍͑̚ ̝̣̹̦̜ͯ͐̌ͬ͂͞ͅEͬ̒̋ͪ̾ͅŅ̤̄̑̚̕Ḓ̠̟̼ͤ̽̍͗͜ ̡̛̮̲̻̩͌̽̐̆̾ͮͮ̃Y̢̫͙̙̩̓́̽̆ͣ͘͝ͅOͯ̂̈́̈́̐̓ͭͧ͂͜҉̷̲̤̟͓͕̠U̷̇ͤͪ̇̂̐͏͇͔̟!̵̸̫̻̳̗̻̥ͣ̄̐̿͌ͪ͡

"Or the kraken will end you?" Ok... I'm staying away... 

Edited by max_creative
You guys are all doing an amazing job on the minecart lines! Um... IRON TO YOU?

Me and the kraken have an... understanding. However I'll respect your wishes for now..;)

Actually, how long would it take to travel to @Galacticvoyager by horse? I'm curious and would like to visit his house, maybe start trading stuff with him. He must be really bored of living alone, I guess...

Edit:

If you need me, I'll gladly help building out the minecart tracks and exploring new territories. Just come visit my shed or leave me a letter.

Edited by ZentroCatson

Just now, ZentroCatson said:

I don't have one yet, maybe someone could lend me one. Say, an average of... 6m/s?

8000 / 6 = 1333.3 recurring seconds. Or 22 minutes.

This is based on working with the fact you will go at a perfectly straight line to my house, while the land stays flat and easy to travel on.

56 minutes ago, Galacticvoyager said:

8000 / 6 = 1333.3 recurring seconds. Or 22 minutes.

This is based on working with the fact you will go at a perfectly straight line to my house, while the land stays flat and easy to travel on.

Assume half an hour if you don't have to go over like a lake or something. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.