[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

10 minutes ago, max_creative said:

I'm building a tower or two. Or 4.

:0.0: 

That's awesome! I saw you on the list of online users when I was on earlier. I said hi but you didn't respond, so I assumed you were AFK. I guess you were getting Quartz in the nether.

Spawn looks five times better than before! The big building needs lights and there is a few bits of dirt here and there, but other than that it's perfect! Great job man! Do you want help with the inside of the tower? 

Edit: Seriously, as soon as I find some, DIAMONDS TO YOU!!! You deserve some!

awww thanks! :D it took me forever to fix all of that, but im finally done

9 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

Does anyone know how to find slime chunks? 

Glad you asked. I built a mine under my house. While you go down, there is an enterance to a cave marked with a wood plank block. Slimes occasionally spawn there. Also feel free to use the mine as well! :) 

Fire

13 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

Glad you asked. I built a mine under my house. While you go down, there is an enterance to a cave marked with a wood plank block. Slimes occasionally spawn there. Also feel free to use the mine as well! :) 

Fire

So what you're saying is that you have locked up Slimer in your basement?

5 minutes ago, MK3424 said:

So what you're saying is that you have locked up Slimer in your basement?

I had two, yes. Then I killed them. :P 

When I found it, the cave system had already been explored. I then found another slime in the same place a few irl days later. So Slimes spawn there sometimes. However we could try to make a slime farm! This isn't completely reliable though.

Fire

4 minutes ago, Firemetal said:

I had two, yes. Then I killed them. :P 

When I found it, the cave system had already been explored. I then found another slime in the same place a few irl days later. So Slimes spawn there sometimes. However we could try to make a slime farm! This isn't completely reliable though.

Fire

They spawn by chunk regardless of light level below a certain y coordinate. All we would need to do is find the edge of the chunk, make a flat room 4 blocks high near bedrock and put 3 block deep water around the edge with hoppers underneath. Alternatively we could have flowing water into 3 block deep holes with hoppers around the edge (water outside of slime chunk). They are really simple to farm

37 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

They spawn by chunk regardless of light level below a certain y coordinate. All we would need to do is find the edge of the chunk, make a flat room 4 blocks high near bedrock and put 3 block deep water around the edge with hoppers underneath. Alternatively we could have flowing water into 3 block deep holes with hoppers around the edge (water outside of slime chunk). They are really simple to farm

Or go to a swamp at night,

Slime farm! If someone gets me some iron and redstone, I can make a slime farm! There's an iron golem on a tower, with a cactus around him. When the slimes try to get the iron golem they jump straight into the cactus! The items then get the picked up, sent to an item elevator, and put in a storage silo. As long as the chunks are loaded it's running. I'm going to try to find my own slime chunk and set up a farm there. 

Also @MK3424, what's the world seed? 

Edited by max_creative
You don't need to. I'm just curious. If yoy don't tell me, I'm 100% fine with that.

2 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Slime farm! If someone gets me some iron and redstone, I can make a slime farm! There's an iron golem on a tower, with a cactus around him. When the slimes try to get the iron golem they jump straight into the cactus! The items then get the picked up, sent to an item elevator, and put in a storage silo. As long as the chunks are loaded it's running. I'm going to try to find my own slime chunk and set up a farm there. 

Also @MK3424, what's the world seed? 

I dunno, but i did made a save of the world when Sparky was about to rebuild spawn: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80445919/server.zip

3 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

mk, copy a previous version of the world please and upload it, just right click on the .minecraft, restore previous versions and copy the eariest one please

It's on Linux... not Windows.

2 hours ago, Firemetal said:

Yes but swamps are really hard to find. As far as I know, (literally :cool:) there are none near us.

Fire

im pretty sure there's a swamp at 3000,3000 buts it's pretty small

The iron farm is coming along BOODIFULLY! All we need now are the doors in place and some villagers! And also a grinder mechanism and some hoppers to grab the iron, but whatever :wink: We are on :targetpro: for finishing the iron farm in a couple of days.

New request: I will give 16 iron for 8 obsidian, and 5 iron for an ender pearl (Ender Chest Security FTW)

Edited by KAL 9000

2 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

The iron farm is coming along BOODIFULLY! All we need now are the doors in place and some villagers! And also a grinder mechanism and some hoppers to grab the iron, but whatever :wink: We are on :targetpro: for finishing the iron farm in a couple of days.

New request: I will give 16 iron for 8 obsidian, and 5 iron for an ender pearl (Ender Chest Security FTW)

How about 10 diamonds for 8 obsidian and 1 diamond for an ender pearl? :wink: C'mon your trades are horrible!

Fire

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.