[1.2] Radar Altimeter - Toggle the altimeter to Radar mode (height above terrain/buildings)

JoePatrick1

1 hour ago, Beetlecat said:

I seriously doubt there'll be many objections. :wink:

Does this thing even have a license attached? @JoePatrick1 posted in Kerbaloons that development there may/may not continue as of this Summer. Sounds like this one would be subject to the same whims of fate.

Cheers.

According to Curse, it's an ARR, so no go, sorry.

I'll PM him to see if I can get the license changed

9 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

'0' should not be the default button to open the settings - it could trigger an action group ...

And it would be great if the setting is stored inside a settings.cfg inside a PluginData folder ... btw where is it stored? Do I have to check the source code to find out this curious information?

Settings are stored in PlayerPrefs, which is a Unity thing.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:21 PM, DracoSilverpath said:

The color changing works as intended if you ismply take the source and recompile it for 1.4.2

Nice -- and as an experiment, this was the first mod I tried to recompile as experiment. Worked like a charm! Such a tiny amount of code.

6 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I think I'll  be adopting the following mod, which does the same thing:

Its gpl, no no license issues

Totally understand!

That's a good one, and I've always liked Diazo's *landing aids mods. The simple blue toggle for the altitude tumblers really works well for this one, but the explicit "bottom of craft" detail of Landing Height makes that somewhat more appealing in cases where a single meter could mean touchdown or smashing into the ground. :)

Edited by Beetlecat

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.