The Story of Bill Kerman - An Emotional KSP Video

Event_Horizon5

I. Am. Simply. AMAZED!!!!! :o

It\'s one of the most awesome videos I saw bro ;D. The music fitted very very well, the story itself was epic.

You need to do more of this!! I\'d be happy to watch what happens next :).

...What a sad ending though :\'( (Sorry if this is spoilers for some people)

Event_Horizon5, you could show that in theaters and charge ticket money for it.

Just as a suggestion, how about after he lands, he looks back at Kerbin and is excited he made it up there at last? Give it an emotional payoff and a happy ending?

Thank you! :)

Honestly I wasn\'t sure if I wanted the landing to be a success or a failure. I settled on failure because that seems to be the road less traveled in these sorts of videos. That said, do you think the crash is too silly looking in the context of the rest of the video? It was the least absurd of about 20 attempts...

Thank you! :)

Honestly I wasn\'t sure if I wanted the landing to be a success or a failure. I settled on failure because that seems to be the road less traveled in these sorts of videos. That said, do you think the crash is too silly looking in the context of the rest of the video? It was the least absurd of about 20 attempts...

I like it, it has a Murphy\'s Law element to it. After all that, going so far...

...the engine falls off at the end.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.