What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

1 hour ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Just dance.

for some reason someone I know can do some just dance songs while not looking, on another floor, with only the sound to signal what to do

also I stumbled across a bunch of people counting, and for some reason they got to 5,730,400

(I did the one to get to 400, weird bunch of people, but nice)

Edited by StupidAndy

Yesterday i saw a real Astronaut, it was cool. Big theater, lots of people, cool huh? It was cool because he talked about things i already know, i think i can be a real Astronaut if im really that smart, ya know, KSP helps.

Yesterday i went to the worst party ever, in a garage, the CO2 levels where really high there. It was more pleasant to just go outside and stand in the cold rain, heck, someone even fainted and fell right on me.

Anyways, today school begins again and geuss who lost their schedule for the special week?

I got an award in Cross Country at my school. My coach mentioned me as being "always itchy," which has a backstory behind it. Back when it was still hot outside, I'd take my shirt off while running and I'd get all sweaty which would then make me itchy, so I scratched myself mid-run. When we finished back under our spot, I had bluish scratch marks all over my back and my arms and my stomach. Everyone either thought I looked like a tiger or had been chased by one.

But with that award and the level of commitment my older teammates were awarded for, I'm going to try and do a whole heck of a lot better than I did this year. 

I also found a close combat guide for marines.  

8 hours ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

I also found a close combat guide for marines.  

These books are very interesting. Its funny how simple they can be - when all you want to do is kill and you are not limited in any way, there isn't too much to learn.

Or at least its not too technical, compared to other martial arts publications:

One memorable page was a killing technique (for a person already on the ground) which was literally "Jump in the air as high as you can, knees to chest, and stamp with both feet on his sternum."

Yup, that'd do it.

Honestly, even if my life depended on it, I think I might be too skweemish to do that...

27 minutes ago, LordFerret said:

When you are truly faced with 'my life or theirs', you'll be very surprised at what you're capable of.

Indeed one can never predict how one would react in such extreme situations. May none of us ever find out.

I'm typing the letter inside my school's library, then when I'm about to print it on the office, I panicked since I realized my ID card is gone from my wallet. I'm searching it all day to no avail, until, when I'm returned to the library I remembered that I'm using my ID card to get the permission to use the library in the first place :P

I discovered an app called "USSR Simulator." You click on a button to make work and get rubles. Or you can be lazy and just use taxes for your rubles. Buying things cost rubles and gives you more taxes, production, and communism, which you can use to buy Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty, for some reason. There's a green bar that you have to fill up, and clicking on the work button (which is a portrait of Lenin) makes the bar go backwards. There are no instructions.

15 minutes ago, Confused Scientist said:

I discovered an app called "USSR Simulator." You click on a button to make work and get rubles. Or you can be lazy and just use taxes for your rubles. Buying things cost rubles and gives you more taxes, production, and communism, which you can use to buy Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty, for some reason. There's a green bar that you have to fill up, and clicking on the work button (which is a portrait of Lenin) makes the bar go backwards. There are no instructions.

Cookie clicker reskin #1425?