Hello!

HighWind

Hello! I'm HighWind.

I'm new here so I'm think I have to introduce myself.

I really like science (Especially I like Physics)

I have start playing this game since March 2015 (version 1.0.5), but I am not good at flying airplanes and landing. (And English)

Anyway, I hope I can make a landing on other planet in 2017!

P.S.

I don't know anything about this forum :rolleyes:

How can I reply to the comment?

P.S2

I can't find a button to add the picture...

Edited by HighWind
To write more question

@HighWind

Welcome to The Forum :cool:

Now that I have replied, you should see a blue "quote" link at the bottom of my comment. Click it to reply. Or you can type the users name (like I did at the top) by typing "@" then type/select the desired name from the drop menu that appears. It will look like this @Gianni1122Or you can highlight a portion of someones comment and a black "Quote This" will pop up (bellow is what this method will look like)

2 hours ago, HighWind said:

How can I reply to the comment?

P.S.

Your English is very good and easy to understand. You only had a couple of mistakes. Here is what your comment might look like in English:

Hello! I'm HighWind.

I'm new here so I think I have to introduce myself.

I really like science (I especially like Physics)

I have been playing this game since March 2015 (version 1.0.5), but I am not good at flying airplanes and landing. (And English)

Anyway, I hope I can land on another planet in 2017!

Cheers! I Hope this helps :)

Edited by Gianni1122

Greetings @HighWind and welcome to the forums.

An interest in physics and science will serve you well in this game and the science and spaceflight section of the forum is a great place for discussion.

Your English is fine, so don't worry about that.  The forum has many international members and you haven't seen anything until you try to decode one of WinkAllKerb"s posts. 

I build planes with parachutes so that even I can land them.

I'm sure you will land on another planet this year and I look forward to seeing your mission reports.

13 hours ago, Gianni1122 said:

@HighWind

Welcome to The Forum :cool:

Now that I have replied, you should see a blue "quote" link at the bottom of my comment. Click it to reply. Or you can type the users name (like I did at the top) by typing "@" then type/select the desired name from the drop menu that appears. It will look like this @Gianni1122Or you can highlight a portion of someones comment and a black "Quote This" will pop up (bellow is what this method will look like)

Thank you:)

2 hours ago, HighWind said:

@Gianni1122

Could you tell me how to add pictures to the topic?

You can paste the direct link to the image from a hosting site like steam or imgur but not from your PC. If that does not work after clicking enter try pasting the link into the box that opens when you click the insert other media tab bottom right. (insert image from URL) You will never need the (insert existing attachment option).

Welcome to the forum! You are among friends. :)

19 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

You can paste the direct link to the image from a hosting site like steam or imgur but not from your PC. If that does not work after clicking enter try pasting the link into the box that opens when you click the insert other media tab bottom right. (insert image from URL) You will never need the (insert existing attachment option).

Welcome to the forum! You are among friends. :)

I paste http://imgur.com/Jmr0wnZ this URL to the box but the box turns red and I can't insert the photo

Edited by HighWind

5 hours ago, HighWind said:

I paste http://imgur.com/Jmr0wnZ this URL to the box but the box turns red and I can't insert the photo

I have had the same thing happen to me before. Go to your picture on imgur and right click the photo then select "copy image address". On the forum, click "Insert other media" and "Insert image from URL" then paste. I'm not sure why it turns red sometimes but just keep trying and it should work.

Jmr0wnZ.png

11 hours ago, HighWind said:

URLs for images have to have the file extension in them in order for the forum's auto embed to work. So the URLs need to end with .jpg or .png or what have you.

For Imgur, use the "direct link" option. It includes the file extension. 

On ‎2017‎년 ‎1‎월 ‎8‎일 at 3:54 AM, Ten Key said:

URLs for images have to have the file extension in them in order for the forum's auto embed to work. So the URLs need to end with .jpg or .png or what have you.

For Imgur, use the "direct link" option. It includes the file extension. 

It worked!

Thanks