greetings from Germany.

since a few day i try to Play with KAS Mod, but it dosnt work :-( no way. load it again and again, restart, new install and so on - but nothing helps. get a hooks or Magnets can Mount it, but i cant it use. if i try to Control, nothing happens. hook and magnet fall to ground, thats all. anybody a idea?

2 hours ago, Acenthyl said:

greetings from Germany.

since a few day i try to Play with KAS Mod, but it dosnt work :-( no way. load it again and again, restart, new install and so on - but nothing helps. get a hooks or Magnets can Mount it, but i cant it use. if i try to Control, nothing happens. hook and magnet fall to ground, thats all. anybody a idea?

do you also have KIS installed?  most of the KAS functionality is now tied to KIS.

yes, i try "KIS with Last updated 02/22/2017 - v1.4.3 for KSP 1.2.2" and KAS with Last updated December 26th, 2016 - v0.6.2 for KSP 1.2+ :-( i take some screenshots for you. hook, magnet and grabbing fall down, if i extract the winch

screenshot2n35x81vwip.jpg

screenshot3obnu98ya2k.jpg

screenshot4uz1g4djosa.jpg

ksp1xj71hc32q5.jpg

On 31/03/2017 at 10:28 AM, Acenthyl said:

yes, i try "KIS with Last updated 02/22/2017 - v1.4.3 for KSP 1.2.2" and KAS with Last updated December 26th, 2016 - v0.6.2 for KSP 1.2+ :-( i take some screenshots for you. hook, magnet and grabbing fall down, if i extract the winch

screenshot2n35x81vwip.jpg

screenshot3obnu98ya2k.jpg

screenshot4uz1g4djosa.jpg

ksp1xj71hc32q5.jpg

IS that a picture of your GameData folder? If so WHY have you got a GameData folder inside a Gamedata folder?  And what is KSP mods, if they are other mods all put in one folder then most if not all will fail to work, all mods unless otherwise stated need to be placed in the GameData folder NOT in some other sub directory, Both of these things are likely to break every mod you have installed

To follow-on to @SpannerMonkey(smce), you are guaranteed to fail with your setup.  Your GameData folders needs to look like this:

-KAS
-KIS
-Squad

Do you see your first error message in the screenshot?  It says "KAS/Sounds/MagnetAttach As Not Been Found. Please check your KAS Installation!" Your setup has that file at: /GameData/GameData/KAS/Sounds/MagnetAttach.

Edited by Apollo13

7 minutes ago, Acenthyl said:

So dumm - das war ein toller Fehler von mir (sorry für schlechtes Englisch ^^ im aus Deutschland), aber jetzt funktioniert es gut; vielen Dank

Here, let me translate this for you

"my bad (I apopogize for my limited English, I'm from Germany) now it is working fine, thank you very much"

you are welcome :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.