[1.3]Coyote Space Industries - Cargo Freighter v0.2.4

dboi88

On 1/24/2022 at 4:12 PM, kennyc222 said:

This mod looks so good! Sadly no ckan download and it may crash my save and game as it only supports up to KSP 1.3 ....will update be availbale for 1.12.x? 

most part mods don't need much updating, so it should work. the .dll probably does need to be recompiled and updated.

License-GPLv2-red?style=plastic&backgroundColor=black&logo=gnu

Github

Issues - Projects - Discussion

@kennyc222

I am working on this between jobs on my shortlist: 

1. Taerobee (TBEE)
  2. MiniSampleReturnCapsule (MSRC)
  3. SimpleNotes! (SNOTE!)
  4. ScrapYard
  5. OhScrap!
  6. ...

Pre-releases will be on CurseForge. Link when there is one. I am going to push on the readme.md so I can create a new thread.

New thread coming soon™. News when there is news.

Edited by zer0Kerbal

27 minutes ago, zer0Kerbal said:

it was designed correctly.

If you don't think so, make the new parts in a 3D software (such as Blender), the textures in image editing (such as GIMP), import into Unity using KSP Parttools and submit through the GitHub repo, where (if acceptable and up to the quality and look and feel of @dboi88's work) I will create the KSP part.cfg and include in the next release; giving credit where credit is due.

If you can't do that, then...

Woah, woah… don’t misinterpret what I said as criticism. The mod is absolutely well  designed, it’s awesome as a stand-alone spacecraft. I meant “design” as in designing spacecraft in the editor using these parts. The parts work great as advertised on the tin, but when you start incorporating them into other craft, is when you run into trouble.  That’s why I like your idea about a thruster with a centered attachment point and a central spine instead of an offset one. That would afford this mod’s parts much more utility in general spacecraft designs instead of only being able to produce the one freighter and a few variants depending on snap-in parts. 
That’s all… wasn’t criticizing any of your guys work and that wasn’t my intention, I was just wishing for ways to use the parts in other spacecraft designs. 

• 1 month later...

Now have access to the CurseForge/Overwolf listing. That is was was the hold up.

Mod has now been split into Parts and Plugin:

@kennyc222

I am working on this between jobs on my The Short List

1. SimpleNotes! (SNOTE!) - almost done. compiled and working on the release now.
  2. ScrapYard
  3. OhScrap!
  4. ...

Pre-releases will be on CurseForge. Link when there is one. 

Edited by zer0Kerbal

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/24/2022 at 4:17 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

most part mods don't need much updating, so it should work. the .dll probably does need to be recompiled and updated.

Github

@kennyc222

I am working on this between jobs on my shortlist (see my signature for The Short List link)

Pre-releases will be on CurseForge. Link when there is one. I am going to push on the readme.md so I can create a new thread.

and the news is:

Github

News when there is news.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.