[1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x] KW Rocketry Rebalanced

linuxgurugamer

18 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

I'm having some really serious problems with all the liquid engines and the two ullage solid motors have no engine stats, here's my log files and pictures. Anyone have any clue what's causing this? https://imgur.com/a/pJvrCmm https://www.mediafire.com/file/5vodsnr1omrla73/Player.log/file

how did you install ?

7 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

CKAN before noticing the error then reinstalling manually

Two things:

All of my mods are fully supported with CKAN, it is my preferred way to install.

You have an extremely long list of mods.  Since this has never been reported by anyone else, it is most likely a mod conflict.  I can't even begin to think of which ones it might be, but I'd suggest the following:

1. Create a new install of KSP
  2. Install KW with CKAN, and test.  CKAN will install any necessary dependencies
  3. Assuming this works, then  start installing several mods at a time and test after each batch.  Eventually you will run into the error, and then you  can start removing the recently added mods, 1 at a time and test after each one, eventually you will find which mod is causing the problem

I only have limited time, and this is exactly how I'd be testing.  I can't run these tests every time someone has a problem, although I have done it at times in the past.  Once you've identified the mod, let me know and I'll take a look to see if I can see what's going on

17 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

CKAN before noticing the error then reinstalling manually

I just manually installed this mod to see if I could reproduce your situation, and I can't - the engines are working fine for me.  Here's my modlist, too - just in case it helps to know that these are all compatible, so it's something you have that isn't in this list ... in case that helps at all.

Spoiler

IFAI83Z.png

8icRE8G.png

11 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

I just manually installed this mod to see if I could reproduce your situation, and I can't - the engines are working fine for me.  Here's my modlist, too - just in case it helps to know that these are all compatible, so it's something you have that isn't in this list ... in case that helps at all.

Reveal hidden contents

IFAI83Z.png

8icRE8G.png

Thanks for testing

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.