posted it a page back

well page 19

8 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

My computer could probably run about 1500 parts, Arx is 600. It’s got 3 Goliath engines,about 460km of range not accounting for lighter fuel loads at the end, 44 missiles, 3 LASORZ, 2 millenniums, 3 abrams, a goalkeeper, a load of hydra turrets, some 30mm chain guns, and of course the choppa.

The mentions are fine. :)

Titan has 18 abrams 48 aim-120 missiles, 4 mk2 goalkeepers, 2 goliaths and armor to tank a thousand rounds

@MiffedStarfish tell me what you have for armor   

52 minutes ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

2 goliaths

Try adding some panthers for added maneuverability (if you can fit them), and a couple of engines on the front, facing outwards. You can toggle them to action groups so that they can help turn the ship (similar to my battle cruiser)

I remade the transport ship so that it's more of a D-Day style lander.

b7eqvO.png

2 Oerlikon cannons provide AA support while approaching the beach, and the hydra serves as a heavy bombardment weapon, to cover the advance of the vehicles inside.

The Panthers are toggled with action group 2, and the vectors with #3. Goliaths are manually activated/deactivated. The forward acceleration of the ship isn't all that great, but the enormous thrust levels of the vectors allow the craft to go from 80 to zero in less than five seconds.

WayFe2.png

It can hit the beach at 30 m/s without damage, though I want to try to up that a bit, to 40 or 45.

Still in testing. Craft file soon.

Edited by Earthlinger

12 hours ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

anyone want to run a battle? i have new air superiority fighters

I haven't made anything new recently, aside from the Lancers. No new ships either :(

9 hours ago, RedPandaz said:

IS this still going?

Apparently :D

... soon. I hope. Hopefully in a few Saturdays. I have an idea for an oversized but by that notion useless (like a p1000 Ratte) battleship...

EDIT: brain- thunderstorming commenced. I'm currently trying to think of how to design the body... All panels or MK3 with panels? 

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.