STAR WARS Set 2

StinkyAce

2 hours ago, StinkyAce said:

Oh yeah, also you may wanna tweak the crew requirements for the Repulic Assault Carrier. I set it around 500000 just as a joke and did not correct it. Technically the ship can take all the Kerbals on Kerbin with it.

Lol

Ohh ima first to post

30 minutes ago, Thorman said:

um the republic assault ship wont even load in the sph... and i have an excellent computer... does it even load in the hanger for you?

i have a ryzen 5 1600 and rx 580... i should be able to load it in

Do you have the hangerextender? Dang I thought I mentioned that.

30 minutes ago, StinkyAce said:

Do you have the hangerextender? Dang I thought I mentioned that.

yea i do do i have to make the hanger bigger before i load it or after i load it? cause i only tried to load it first. if i activate the bigger hanger then i can load it?

9 minutes ago, bjornadri said:

quick question, 

zould you put some craft files up? also the rebel yell engines seem oversized, or is that just me?

Lol. It's supposed to look that way, The YT1300 freighter has so many options available that it brings to mind the selling slogan, "There ain't no such thing as a stock light freighter"

Craft files? These are pretty simple to build.

I have a problem: whenever i have this it won't load this doesn't happen with pack 1 and i have tried merging the to gamedata files having the ship files seprately and removing set 1 and then removing set 2 and then try it with only set one and it worked but after doing nothing but reinstalling pack 2 it stopped loading and it just sits on the loading screen after selecting a save file also i have a computer with more than enough hardware

Edited by rjc74

On 15-11-2017 at 5:16 PM, StinkyAce said:

Kinda thought about it, but besides the shuttles, I can think of what else to add.

Am working on a 2001 a space odessey set, moon bus, pan am clipped set.

All the different enterprises? Maybe Discovery and the shenzhou even? Deep space 9 and the defiant? Voyager?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.