Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Kerbiloid once again i must ban you for failing to uphold tradition of new page declarations. I see us entering a tradition of banning for not upholding this most sacred tradition.

new page!

Banned until you realise that stalking someone you say doesn't exist means that you have gone mad and are talking to yourself in the mirror.

Banned because "A closed book cannot teach, closed eyes cannot see, closed ears cannot listen, a closed mind cannot learn."

Banned because "A closed book cannot teach, closed eyes cannot see, closed ears cannot listen, a closed mind cannot learn."

3 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:
Spoiler

@kerbalcommander563 numbers are not random actually. Can you figure out their meaning? Its honestly fun for me watch the random theories pop up on my numbers :)

+1

2054 AD, July, 07th,  13:20:24

Banned everybody who can't see this.

@AlamoVampire kitty ponders if the spirit that does not exist and was banned back to its fiction book has discovered yet that it can only be deciphered, seen, noticed, heard, and considered only in a certain place with billion dollar tech and is otherwise immaterial as it is a fictional entity existing only in its book after all. then kitty says gimme scritches