Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

8 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

<reads a sheet of paper> for the high crimes of simply posting and not banning as well as being found guilty if being above this post. I sentence you to being banned.

12 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

reads a sheet of paper> for the high crimes of simply posting and not banning as well as being found guilty if being above this post. I sentence you to being banned

7 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

reads a sheet of paper> for the high crimes of simply posting and not banning as well as being found guilty if being above this post. I sentence you to being banned

4 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

12 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

16 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

One might note that one shows respect to fellow forum members by acknowledging their existence.

@AlamoVampire watches kitty patrol her territory. Kitty searches and finds no viable target to ban. Kitty looks at @AlamoVampire and raises her tail to vertical and twitches the tip of her tail. She then leaps to @AlamoVampires lap and makes biscuits as she purrs loudly. Kitty regards @AlamoVampire with love and warmth. Kitty accepts @AlamoVampire as her safe person.

33 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

@AlamoVampire as kitty makes her biscuits and purrs upon your lap, you gently stroke her back. You quietly ask kitty if she sees anyone or anything to ban. She looks around as she makes biscuits. She suddenly stops purring and goes to see if anything appears so it can be banned. She locates an owl hooting softly in a neighbors tree but knows its a mouse hunter. She does not ban it. She returns to your lap. @AlamoVampire is happy to have kitty. @AlamoVampire knows kitty is a kind kitty and trusts her judgement. 

40 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

5 hours ago, ColdJ said:

@AlamoVampire just before retiring into the comfort of sleep decides to check to see if anyone has posted. @AlamoVampire confers with kitty to see if she sees anything. She indicates all clear, nothing ban viable in sight. She then makes biscuits and purrs as @AlamoVampire falls into restful slumber under kitty’s watchful, protective, and warm gaze.

Edited by AlamoVampire

18 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

20 hours ago, ColdJ said:

@AlamoVampire asks kitty if she thinks a viable ban target will appear. Kitty meows her thought that while chasing the sounds around as she patrols is fun, she like you feels the emptiness she finds on patrols is lonely. She thinks sooner or later a viable ban target will show.