Does anyone have a KSP 0.23 copy lying around anywhere?

Clockwork13

After a few mistakes while modifying my computer's hard drive, I ended up losing most of my old KSP installations. Thankfully I was able to recover nearly all of my old saves and old crafts, however I lost most of my old installs. I found a 0.23.5 one that I had backed up on an external hard drive, but I'd really like to have a KSP 0.23 installation to play around with again.

If I need to, I can prove that I own the game and all of that.

If you bought it on Steam or transfered your game there, you can still download these files via steam by following this tutorial: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889624474

I guess, the manifest from December 31, 2013 should be version 0.23.

AFAIK, sharing a copy without any agreement from Squad (or T2?) would be an EULA violation, so if you cannot use steam, I cannot help you since I don't know any solutions for the KSP shop, sry.

1 hour ago, Clockwork13 said:

After a few mistakes while modifying my computer's hard drive, I ended up losing most of my old KSP installations. Thankfully I was able to recover nearly all of my old saves and old crafts, however I lost most of my old installs. I found a 0.23.5 one that I had backed up on an external hard drive, but I'd really like to have a KSP 0.23 installation to play around with again.

If I need to, I can prove that I own the game and all of that.

You can't ask other people for copies of games. As 4x4 said it would be a EULA violation.