Textures not loading

Bad link to the pic.

Usually, if textures aren't loading, they aren't installed properly.  Have you been reinstalling from the same download?  If so, clear out everything, and re-download again, you may just have gotten a wonky download (doubtful.. but....).   But a clean install means that there should be nothing left of the previous version before you install it again, as if it was never on your machine. 

If that doesn't work, post up the KSP.log so we can see whats going on. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Skullcrash said:

Ho my god, this [snip] making me crazy do you have this problem ?  I reinstalled, delete everything but the saves come back againagainagain with the problem. been two days haaaa I can't play

https://imgur.com/gallery/5UtOBB0

What platform are you playing on and which version? I am probably wrong but this looks like an old version and if you are on Windows it also looks like you are trying to force opengl.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 2:04 PM, Skullcrash said:

My gosh, just remember I had to force dx11 because of eve (visual mod, which I uninstalled after) . I T  WORKS !!!!!! Thank you very much lads

There is a fix for using DX11....there is a file you can download to fix it somewhere but the top half of the first row is still cut off with the fix.

Using -force-glcore or -force-opengl will usually have a similar effect to forcing directx 11, but doesn't require you to find the fix I spoke of...

On 8/20/2018 at 8:26 PM, slaintemaith said:

I cannot believe this issue hasn't been fixed in the past four versions.

Believe it....

I can't believe how many mods will work with either directx11 or opengl, but not both....

Like some mods work with one but not the other....so you have to pick and choose what you can use and still have everything work.

Not having the parts show up with directx 11 at this point is beyond riduculous....especially since directx 9 is on it's way out....

Pretty much every major gaming developer is ending support for DX9 this year or has already....

Edited by JoE Smash

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.