The Number Wars 2: Count to +100 or -100!

Put your money where your mouth is  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What's your team?

Just now, The_Cat_In_Space said:

This thread is best anime of all time, just saying

Just you wait until I make signature badges for this

65 +

So uh, I've attempted to make the rules more streamlined, I'd like to get some input before actually replacing the old ones.

Spoiler

Definitions:

Player: any KSP Forums user

Game Master: specific KSP Forums users responsible for organizing the game

Current Number: the numerical value of the game's objective.

Action: the act of adding or subtracting a value from the Current Number (henceforth referred as CN). Valid moves are adding (+1) or (-1) to the CN.

Move: a post clearly stating an Action and the correct resulting CN.

Game rules:

At the beginning of a round, the CN is set to 0.

A player may make a move if the previous move was made by a player other than himself.

If a move is invalid, any player can report it as such by accurately quoting both the last valid move and the first invalid move after it, reverting the CN to the value stated in the last valid post.

The player must not edit his action after another player has made a move. If this is proven to have happened, the altered move is to be made invalid.

The CN may be redefined by a Game Master in case of disagreement about it.

When the CN reaches +100 (Positive) or -100 (Negative), victory is declared to the respective team, which gets awarded a point (+1 for Positive, -1 for Negative.)

Any victory may be nullified by a Game Master in case of violation of the rules.

especially @Dman979

1 minute ago, Dman979 said:

Might need some time to look at and think about those, since I need to do real-life things now.

Yeah don't worry about it. I'll get to making signature badges for now, plenty of time for others to give their input as well.

Just finished the badges, going to resize them and optimize colors for lower resolution.

Spoiler

UxHjJwE.png                                           IpRokaA.png

Spoiler

j6sGDKQ.png                                           RwgciTC.png

Edited by Guest