Leave of Absence

RayneCloud

I wanted to take a moment to put some thoughts down and inform everyone that I'll be taking a Leave of Absence from the forums and the community for the time being. As it stands my duties at www.tacticalgamer.com have been neglected for far too long, and with changes in leadership and new promotions I've been requested to return to my old officer positions and I'm going to do just that. I've been a part of this community for almost a full year now and my entire time here has been spent trying to keep this a fun, safe place for everyone to share in their love for what is an amazing project.

In my time here we've grown from an 11000 member forum to an almost 50,000 member forum. We've grown the mod team and rebuilt it, I wrote a new handbook for the mod team, wrote new forum rules, assisted in the move to a new set of forum software, the migration to a new IRC channel, and much more. There's been growing pains, and I've made my share of mistakes and screw ups and for those I am sorry. But rest assured everything I've done has been for you, for the dev team and for this great game.

Now I'll still be remaining the Assistant Community Manager and I'll still be assisting Alex and N3X15 with the web server and forum back-end, I'll be in and out to handle forum issues, do admin duties, and help the mod team when they need it but my overall participation and activity in and around the community itself will be reduced a great deal.

I have the utmost trust and confidence in the Community Team and Capt_Skunky, these guys all do this for the same reasons I do.

-Damion Rayne

KSP ACM

Ok, there's been a misunderstanding I think...

I'm not quitting, I'm not leaving and never coming back, or any of that. I'm just taking a much needed break, and some time off to get back into the swing of things over at TG.

I wanted to take a moment to put some thoughts down and inform everyone that I'll be taking a Leave of Absence from the forums and the community for the time being. As it stands my duties at www.tacticalgamer.com have been neglected for far too long, and with changes in leadership and new promotions I've been requested to return to my old officer positions and I'm going to do just that. I've been a part of this community for almost a full year now and my entire time here has been spent trying to keep this a fun, safe place for everyone to share in their love for what is an amazing project.

In my time here we've grown from an 11000 member forum to an almost 50,000 member forum. We've grown the mod team and rebuilt it, I wrote a new handbook for the mod team, wrote new forum rules, assisted in the move to a new set of forum software, the migration to a new IRC channel, and much more. There's been growing pains, and I've made my share of mistakes and screw ups and for those I am sorry. But rest assured everything I've done has been for you, for the dev team and for this great game.

Now I'll still be remaining the Assistant Community Manager and I'll still be assisting Alex and N3X15 with the web server and forum back-end, I'll be in and out to handle forum issues, do admin duties, and help the mod team when they need it but my overall participation and activity in and around the community itself will be reduced a great deal.

I have the utmost trust and confidence in the Community Team and Capt_Skunky, these guys all do this for the same reasons I do.

-Damion Rayne

KSP ACM

As an admin on one forum and a moderator on another, I know how it feels when you're not giving all the time you should be to one or the other. You have greatly assisted in the improvement of the forums, so thank you.