[1.12.x] Planetary Diversity

linuxgurugamer

Are there any good seeds that add atm to planets?

whenever i try to turn of planet renaming, it doesn't work 70% of the time and why do so many are the renames like iyafgdia-II or iyafgdia-II b?

Edited by Drupegod02

• 1 month later...

Playing in 1.8.1 .  Is there a way to leave everything the same; but just randomly change the angles of the planets on loadout?  Eve, Duna, Jool and the like have the same orbits and apogee and perogee , just change the place or angle in orbit when the game starts.

Edited by Fr8monkey

Interesting Idea for an Addition. Instead of out right randomizing new or changing atmos, a option for randomly reassigning the atmos of a different body to another. AKA, Taking Eves atmo, and randomly giving it to some other planets/moons(Jools mains) and such. and the same for the other bodies.

Second I think this needs a re-base to the newer textures... (Would love 1.9.1 version esp) Orbital view is borked for all bodies otherwise.

https://imgur.com/a/RZlJLQI

I guess if I don't want Kerbin and its moons touched I add the following lines to GameData\PlanetaryDiversity\Config\BodyBlacklist.cfg ?

PD_BODY_BLACKLIST
{
    // add one "blacklist = <body name>" entry for every body you want to disable
	blacklist = Kerbin
	blacklist = Mun
	blacklist = Minmus
}

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.