Probe: 3 OCTOs, 4 com-16 (3 functional)

Relay satellite: 3 OCTOs, 3 RA-2 antenna

level 3 tracking station

The crafts are well within range of eachother. the relay sat has 100% connection to KSC. The probe just lost connection to the KSC minutes ago. It refuses to connect to the relay satellite.

I'm getting really sick and tired of my crafts specifically interplanetary probes refusing to connect to relay satellites for absolutely no reason whatsoever, someone PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT IS NOT CONNECTING TO THE DAMN RELAY.

1 hour ago, Autolyzed Yeast Extract said:

PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT IS NOT CONNECTING TO THE DAMN RELAY.

Because you did something wrong. (Well, there is a chance that your copy of KSP is broken.)

Without knowing where your vessels are it is pretty hard to give you an useful answer. Could you post a screenshot of the map view with the full commnet display on and the two vessels visible? Or - even better - the save-file with the vessels?

P.S. This also fits better into the Gameplay Questions and Tutorials subforum. So I'll suggest that to the moderators.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.