How do I delete a post after I found the answer?

I found the answer to the question below.  But how do I delete a post so people don't wast there time answering?

This is my module for munar descent and ascent.  Seems like I need some sort of housing to cover up the landing struts as well as future solar panels, batteries, etc.  But what do I use to cover them.  Seems like there ought to be some sort of housing that you can use.

Thanks,

Steve

https://imgur.com/a/leNMNI6

Edited by Steve C.

@Steve C.

When a post is in the Gameplay Questions forum (like this one is now), or in fact any subforum of the "Gameplay and Technical Support" area, you as the thread creator can choose to mark a post as an answer. Then the post will be visibly tagged as answered for everyone to see, and so, they will not waste their time trying to help you.

They may still continue the discussion anyway, though ;) 

Go ahead and try it now, marking my reply as an answer to your question. Then go back to the forum listing and see how your post has changed looks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.