1 minute ago, PositronLance001 said:

i googled and it says 1 TB

If you're getting 20min loading times with stock KSP, then you probably have an HDD. I don't know if it's possible to upgrade the hard drive on that laptop, but you could probably google it.

If you can, then swapping out the HDD for an SSD is one of the most cost-efficient performance improvements you can get. I would highly recommend it.

1 hour ago, RealKerbal3x said:

If you're getting 20min loading times with stock KSP, then you probably have an HDD. I don't know if it's possible to upgrade the hard drive on that laptop, but you could probably google it.

If you can, then swapping out the HDD for an SSD is one of the most cost-efficient performance improvements you can get. I would highly recommend it.

Your main problem wasn't necessarily that you were on a HDD, it was that you were on an old HDD.

1 hour ago, PositronLance001 said:

idk? It is a dell inspiron 3000 i think

1 hour ago, PositronLance001 said:

i have no mods and a decent computer

There are quite a few things that can affect the loading time.  Some full specs of the computer would help.  Dell Inspiron 3000 and "a decent computer" doesn't tell us anything.  If you can't find the specs yourself, we should be able to get everything from the Service Tag, which is on a sticker somewhere on the computer.

Did KSP ever load normally?  Did this happen with the recent update?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.