[1.8.x-1.12.x] - RasterPropMonitor (adopted)

JonnyOThan

6 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

Not really...looking for something dealing with drawing to textures.

Line 804 in VesselRadarData.cs, isn't it where BDA draws the radar window?

1 hour ago, Hippodingo said:

Line 804 in VesselRadarData.cs, isn't it where BDA draws the radar window?

Ah yep somehow I missed that...unfortunately it looks like it's drawn incrementally in IMGUI instead of drawing onto a texture and then the window, so it's not directly usable.  But at least it's a template of how it should be done.

8 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

Ah yep somehow I missed that...unfortunately it looks like it's drawn incrementally in IMGUI instead of drawing onto a texture and then the window, so it's not directly usable.  But at least it's a template of how it should be done.

Thank you very much for your help, I'm going to see what I can do. This is by far the most advanced thing I've ever tried to do with KSP mods until now!

Can anyone help? I hope this is the right place.

I want the nice cockpits so i installed de_ivaextention and the ASET mods, but whenever i transfer crew or switch vessels, i get hundreds of such errors:

[ERR 21:21:37.410] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 23 - Could not find transform swRotaryCircleMarkObj in prop SwitchRotary-5pos-ElecOutput_Selector

[ERR 21:21:37.422] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 47 - Could not find transform GlowBorder in prop tggl_ABORT_T1-G3-B15-C1Y-S

[ERR 21:21:37.423] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 49 - Could not find transform GlowBorder in prop pb_EXT_LIGHT-SH02-B2

[ERR 21:21:37.428] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 53 - Could not find transform SmallLablePlate in prop Lable_LSS_STATUS

I use the latest KSP version and these mods:

ALCOR Adopted (ALCOR 1.0.1)
ASET Consolidated Agency (ASETAgency v2.0.2)
ASET Consolidated Avionics Pack (ASETAvionics v3.0.1)
ASET Consolidated Props Pack (ASETProps v2.0.7)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.7.1)
DE_IVAExtension (DE-IVAExtension v1.2.0)
FreeIva (FreeIva 0.2.18.4)
Making History (MakingHistory-DLC 1.12.1)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.2.3)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.31.13.4)

Edited by Nestea3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Nestea3 said:

Can anyone help? I hope this is the right place.

I want the nice cockpits so i installed de_ivaextention and the ASET mods, but whenever i transfer crew or switch vessels, i get hundreds of such errors:

[ERR 21:21:37.410] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 23 - Could not find transform swRotaryCircleMarkObj in prop SwitchRotary-5pos-ElecOutput_Selector

[ERR 21:21:37.422] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 47 - Could not find transform GlowBorder in prop tggl_ABORT_T1-G3-B15-C1Y-S

[ERR 21:21:37.423] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 49 - Could not find transform GlowBorder in prop pb_EXT_LIGHT-SH02-B2

[ERR 21:21:37.428] [JSICallbackAnimator]: Error in building prop number 53 - Could not find transform SmallLablePlate in prop Lable_LSS_STATUS

I use the latest KSP version and these mods:

ALCOR Adopted (ALCOR 1.0.1)
ASET Consolidated Agency (ASETAgency v2.0.2)
ASET Consolidated Avionics Pack (ASETAvionics v3.0.1)
ASET Consolidated Props Pack (ASETProps v2.0.7)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.7.1)
DE_IVAExtension (DE-IVAExtension v1.2.0)
FreeIva (FreeIva 0.2.18.4)
Making History (MakingHistory-DLC 1.12.1)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.2.3)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.31.13.4)

These are side effects of the prop batching system in RPM.  They shouldn’t actually cause any issues.  You can disabel the prop batching system by removing or changing the file extension on JIS/RasterPropMonitor/Propbatching.cfg - but that patch greatly improves performance so unless you're actually seeing any problems I wouldn't recommend it.

Edited by JonnyOThan

22 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

These are side effects of the prop batching system in RPM.  They shouldn’t actually cause any issues.  You can disabel the prop batching system by removing or changing the file extension on JIS/RasterPropMonitor/Propbatching.cfg - but that patch greatly improves performance so unless you're actually seeing any problems I wouldn't recommend it.

Very well, then I'm reassured. They don't cause any crashes so it's good. Thanks for the reply and all the amazing mods you guys make!

• 3 weeks later...