[1.8.x-1.12.x] - RasterPropMonitor (adopted)

JonnyOThan

Hello mr. @JonnyOThan, I noticed that in version 1.0.1 are not working descriptions for action group square lighting buttons (that AG1=something description made in VAB). In IVAs with moardv avionics this descriptions works fine.

I tried swap to previous version 0.31.13.4 and there descriptions work fine. So it's 1.0.1 specific bug.

On 9/23/2024 at 12:19 PM, JeromeHeretic said:

Hello mr. @JonnyOThan, I noticed that in version 1.0.1 are not working descriptions for action group square lighting buttons (that AG1=something description made in VAB). In IVAs with moardv avionics this descriptions works fine.

I tried swap to previous version 0.31.13.4 and there descriptions work fine. So it's 1.0.1 specific bug.

Thanks!  I just release 1.0.2 which should fix this.

1 hour ago, JeromeHeretic said:

Man, aren't they call you Speedy Gonzales? :-) Thank you!

Well it helps that I spent the last ~5 months building an automated build and release system so that I wouldn't have to spend so much time when I wanted to release a mod.  TBD if that was actually a good tradeoff.  This was the first actual usage of the publish-to-spacedock part of it though.  It took 3 minutes from start to finish to build, stamp and publish this update.